FREE ezeStand XL Multimedia Stand - Youtube Reviewers Wanted

ezeStand

Reaction score
Hey Droid Forum members,

Here is your chance to get a free ezeStand XL bundle (ezeStand XL Multimedia Stand + 6' Right Angle Micro USB cable).

Please read this entire message before replying to the thread.

We are looking for people who are willing to create a video review of the ezeStand XL and upload it to youtube. We have had many people contact us about doing reviews on Youtube and have sent many ezeStands out for review, but the quality of review, and most importantly the lack of a Droid phone, doesn't really show the real functionality of the ezeStand.

So here are the guidelines:

1) You must own a Droid X phone - with or without a cover or case.
2) You must be willing to create a video review of using the ezeStand XL with your Droid X phone. The video should be at least 90 seconds or more and be decent video and audio quality - in other words not taken with a Motorola RAZR
3) The review should be honest and fair based on what you think of the ezeStand XL, not overly gracious because you got it free.
4) The review should be uploaded to Youtube within 30 days of receiving the ezeStand and you should notify us when you upload the video so we can share it with customers and other fans and possibly link to it from our website.

Hope this sounds good to people. The best review (most professional,good quality,graphics, etc) will receive an bonus ezeStand gift as well.

And so here is the deal ... if you can answer YES to question 1 and be able to commit to questions 2, 3, & 4 then you are in.

The first 5 people who respond to this thread will be considered the winning reviewers and we will send you a PM to confirm. Please only respond if you can commit to following through with the video as we are working with the honor system here.

Thanks everyone,
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Aerogriff

Reaction score
I'd be willing to do a review. I own a Droid x and have access to a couple high quality cameras to record with.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
I'd be willing to do a review. I own a Droid x and have access to a couple high quality cameras to record with.

Excellent!!! Aerogriff is #1 :icon_ banana:

rickyrivera

Reaction score
I also own a Droid X and would like to do a review. I have one of your stands right now on my desk at work, but i'm not sure if its made for the X. But nonetheless i like the product and would gladly do a review

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Alrighty ... so far our video reviewers are ...

#1 Aerogriff
#2 The X!
#3 rickyrivera

As soon as we get #4 & #5 we'll send you each a PM.

Thanks for stepping up guys!

ncdub

Reaction score
I would be happy to help any way I can!

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I own an x and would be willing to do a review for you!

Edit: Looks like i was 2min too late :(

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
OK,
We have ncdub as reviewer #5 and it wouldn't be right not to include hemorrdroid as a 6th reviewer.

So here is our list:

#1 Aerogriff
#2 The X!
#3 rickyrivera
#4 dkharvey
#5 ncdub
#6 hemorrdroid

A PM will be coming shortly.

Thanks everyone for responding and we look forward to the videos!

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks! I couldnt believe i missed it by so little lol! Look forward to doing this for you.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Can I be in too?
OK blakebritton ... we'll count you in as #7

But that's all folks!!! We gotta cut it off somewhere. If these go well we'll do it again in the future and/or we'll have other giveaways. In fact if you visit our facebook page we have a giveaway challenge on right now to get to 1000 fans. Just "Like" the ezeStand Facebook page and "Like" the wall post giveaway for your chance to win!

Thanks everyone,