Emerald Glass Theme for Froyo 2.2

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Emerald Glass Theme for Froyo 2.2 **Now on ROM Manager**

I would like to thank roberj13 who helped me tremendously. Plus I used his format to make this color. And AdamZ for his Smoked Glass Theme which was originally used as the base.

Thanks to all the people who put in all the hard work so we could all learn how to customize our devices:D.

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Included Gems...
framework-res.apk
Bluetooth.apk
(new)
Calculator.apk
(new)
Calendar.apk
(new)
CalendarProvider.apk
(new)
Camera.apk
(updated)
Contacts.apk
DeskClock.apk
(New)
DownloadProvider.apk
Email.apk
(new)
Facebook.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Gmail.apk
Mms.apk
Music.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
Talk.apk
(new)
Twitter.apk
Vending.apk

Feed back and constructive criticism is appreciated!

Direct Links!

V1.0.4 for Sapphire .8.4:
Emerald_Sapp84_104.zip

V1.0.5 for Bugless Beast V04:
EmeraldBBV04_105.zip

V1.0.6 for Simply Stunning V4.4:
Emerald_SS44_106.zip

V1.0.8 for Simply Stunning V4.5:
Emerald_SS45_108.zip

V1.0.9 for CyanogenMod RC2 NEW:
Emerald CM RC2 109

V1.1.0 for UD 5.0.1 NEW:
Emerald UD 5.0.1 110

Screenshots:

CAP201007121046.jpg
CAP2010071210461.jpg

CAP2010071210462.jpg
CAP201007121047.jpg

CAP201007121048.jpg
CAP2010071210471.jpg

CAP2010071210472.jpg
CAP201007190217.jpg

Added the extra icons for those wanting to use them....

Last edited:

jayb

Reaction score
Ok I have " Jacked " something up on my phone it doesnt want me to boot into recovery. I will try it tonight and let you know.

I put so much crap on my phone that there is no telling what I've done :icon_eek:

I may need to reflash my phone I really need a clean phone again :)

Last edited:

Raven1r44

Reaction score
finally a *****in green theme!!!

gyaaarrr!!!! now I have a *****in' green theme from you to choose from, and a sick ass purple theme from roberj13, I think I shall give them alternating days of the week, thanks man!!!

Raven1r44

Reaction score
ooh, question before I try to install, it says saphire on both of the download links, I dont have to be running saphire to get it to work right? just install from clockwork recovery like I would any other theme. running BB .4

ASN-121

Reaction score
This theme looks great. I would run it if it were ported for BB, but my one gripe is the red in the FB/Twitter apps. Looks a little too Christmas to me, other than that, looks excellent!

roberj13

Reaction score
Cool, glad you got it out. If you need anything else let me know. Gonna try it out here shortly.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lilhill

Reaction score
also, I love the battery widget you have on your screen previews, whats it called?

The battery widget is the Battery Status Donate app on the market with the Round-Battery-Green skin which you can download with the app.

Can you run this theme with Simply Stunning 4.4 on FRF91?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ooh, question before I try to install, it says saphire on both of the download links, I dont have to be running saphire to get it to work right? just install from clockwork recovery like I would any other theme. running BB .4

also, I love the battery widget you have on your screen previews, whats it called?

The battery widget is the Battery Status Donate app on the market with the Round-Battery-Green skin which you can download with the app.

Guess I'll have to work on porting these over ;). I'll post them up when I get a chance to work on them. I'll try to get them up by tonight.

This theme looks great. I would run it if it were ported for BB, but my one gripe is the red in the FB/Twitter apps. Looks a little too Christmas to me, other than that, looks excellent!

I'm going to work on the red next, it's bugging the hell out of me. ;). Remember, I'm learning this as I go. :D

Cool, glad you got it out. If you need anything else let me know. Gonna try it out here shortly.

Thanks alot man....I'd appreciate any feedback you might have. I still have to work on the some of the button .9 png's....I can't seem to get them quite right yet. But Ima keep plugging along.

roberj13

Reaction score
D

Guess I'll have to work on porting these over ;). I'll post them up when I get a chance to work on them. I'll try to get them up by tonight.

I'm going to work on the red next, it's bugging the hell out of me. ;). Remember, I'm learning this as I go. :D

Thanks alot man....I'd appreciate any feedback you might have. I still have to work on the some of the button .9 png's....I can't seem to get them quite right yet. But Ima keep plugging along.

You are doing great man. For the button pngs just look through the examples on xultimate they should all patch the same way.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You are doing great man. For the button pngs just look through the examples on xultimate they should all patch the same way.

Link? I can't seem to find a Read Me.

roberj13

Reaction score

Link? I can't seem to find a Read Me.

Lol there's not an actual readme..(you wish..jk)

When you extract xUltimate-d9pc there will be the exe, and 3 or 4 folders.

Example 1
example 2
Music
And done

Look in example 1 which will have a complete example framework-res and all files show are pre compiling so you can see the patches..find a button in there.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Doh! :facepalm: