[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
any ways to get this theme ported to ruby? all the other themes i have tried 1.0 or 1.1 for sapphire work on ruby, all but this one :(

Which phone is Ruby for....I can't keep up with them anymore :)

Is it the DInc or Evo?

its for the dinc

Someone is sending me a Dinc so I can create a Theme just for it. I hope to have it this week... Most likely I will do my version of Black Glass for Ruby first, then a special version for the Stock ROM.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

BachinPhx

Reaction score
928, Love your work. Had BG on UD and on SS and it is awesome. Rocking a new ROM called Project Elite. Check it out. Super smooth, fast and terrific battery. Thinkin we need some BG goodness for this ROM.

Thanks.

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
is there a way to get the circular battery image on SS4.7. I installed the theme and it has the regular battery image from ss4.7.

ALso, does the circular battery image have the capability to display percentage left?

Do you mean the pulsar icon? Yes it can display percentage - at least on CM6
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/att...roidpulsar.zip
FYI - this is a metamorph install.

link no worky :)
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/92...lass-2-2x-cm-6-0-0-final-now-available-6.html

check out post 57

jasek78

Reaction score
Which phone is Ruby for....I can't keep up with them anymore :)

Is it the DInc or Evo?

its for the dinc

Someone is sending me a Dinc so I can create a Theme just for it. I hope to have it this week... Most likely I will do my version of Black Glass for Ruby first, then a special version for the Stock ROM.
that would be awesome, i switch between skyraider 3.0 sence and ruby depending on what im doing so that would be awesome to have the same theme for both!!

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Eta on black glass for simply stunning 4.8?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yes please! Need some black glass on this thing :)

Sent from my Simply Stunning 4.8 Droid 1 with BLAZING 1.25GHz speed using TapaTalkPro.

Haha for real I am using the blue theme for now cause the stock theme blows some of the blue theme is nice but black glass rocks miss the themed camera dialer well hell every bit of it is awesome

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Troops2990

Reaction score
I just got this theme and my battery icon still looks stock (not the circle) how do i get the one shown in the screen shots??

Steven58

Reaction score

Do you have any plans of updating this for .340 or is this project finished and final at the last 2.3.15?