[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

bfayer

Reaction score
Wallpaper Question

928Droid,

First: Great Theme !!

I'm running

Droid 1, FRG22D Dodexed

Black Glass 2.2X FRG22D r2 Deodexed.

I have a quick question on Wallpapers. When I bring up the wallpaper changer (long press on homescreen) and select "Wallpaper" it only brings up one wallpaper (the theme default). When I select ADW Launcher wallpaper, I only get one also (the same one).

I did some looking and found launcher2.apk which has this wallpaper in it, but only the default wallpaper.

What I cant find is all the other wallpapers that used to show up when bringing up the wallpaper selector.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks again for a great theme.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928Droid,

First: Great Theme !!

I'm running

Droid 1, FRG22D Dodexed

Black Glass 2.2X FRG22D r2 Deodexed.

I have a quick question on Wallpapers. When I bring up the wallpaper changer (long press on homescreen) and select "Wallpaper" it only brings up one wallpaper (the theme default). When I select ADW Launcher wallpaper, I only get one also (the same one).

I did some looking and found launcher2.apk which has this wallpaper in it, but only the default wallpaper.

What I cant find is all the other wallpapers that used to show up when bringing up the wallpaper selector.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks again for a great theme.

Thanks and you are very welcome.

Lock in Sdcard/928Droid/Wallpapers , use the Gallery option to install them.

The Droid 1 has very little space in the internal Memory and I move as much "fluff" as possible to the SDcard.

Reminder, please use the new Thread posted a few posts above (or back) for support and discussion, thanks!

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Great work man finding more and more just found the htc keyboard love it. Is there any way to get the home of the fb app to rotate? Having some issues with the music widget too other than that awesome work!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jasek78

Reaction score
any ways to get this theme ported to ruby? all the other themes i have tried 1.0 or 1.1 for sapphire work on ruby, all but this one :(

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is there a way to get the circular battery image on SS4.7. I installed the theme and it has the regular battery image from ss4.7.

ALso, does the circular battery image have the capability to display percentage left?