[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

Netkeys

Reaction score
Request for an update to Ultimate Droid v2

Just wanted to get an update for UD v2 on the schedule.

Love this theme and can't wait to install the update.

Thanks for all the hard work.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
im working on getting team fusion themes ported, almost have cold fusion ported to lfy 1.9. the team has been busy with life but i found some free time and im going to try to get as many as i can updated

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
im working on getting team fusion themes ported, almost have cold fusion ported to lfy 1.9. the team has been busy with life but i found some free time and im going to try to get as many as i can updated

Hey Sneaky, are you guys gonna port GE to UD 2.0.0?

-Mike

regkilla

Reaction score

port Cold Fusion to Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.9 and Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 roms

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score

Hey Sneaky, are you guys gonna port GE to UD 2.0.0?

-Mike

port Cold Fusion to Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.9 and Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 roms
yes all themes will get updated/ported to there respectd places, just gonna take time,e are way behind. cold fusion is done for lfy 1.9