[Release][Theme] Cotton Candy for multiple ROMs

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How bout a port to shadow rom or ultimate for incredible.

my phone made words......

Ok...itll have to be sunday....in vegas...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where does she work so i can meet up with her? Jk

dcaum

Reaction score
Notification LED Not Working

BTW, has anyone's notification LED's stop working?
I may be the only one with this problem. I reinstalled the theme over my working Sapphire 1.1.1 Nandroid back up and lost the LED again. Weird. Hopefully I can get it working again. Wife really likes the CC theme. Maybe I should try it on another ROM and see what happens.

Thanks for your time and help.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try it and let me know....Ill check into it when I get back on Sunday...

dcaum

Reaction score
BTW, has anyone's notification LED's stop working?
I may be the only one with this problem. I reinstalled the theme over my working Sapphire 1.1.1 Nandroid back up and lost the LED again. Weird. Hopefully I can get it working again. Wife really likes the CC theme. Maybe I should try it on another ROM and see what happens.

Thanks for your time and help.

I just installed SS 4.7 and the CC theme and everything is looking and working great. Funny thing is the theme now has a colored keyboard. It didn't for me on Sapphire. Looks great and the led is working again.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ported Cotton Candy to BBV05! Download and install. I tested it myself....works flawlessly. If you have issues, be certain to wipe data/cache and re-install!

jillmatic

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. I rooted my phone today and came after your theme :). I have it on my phone now, but the color looks like the way I WISH it would look on my phone. On my phone, the hot pink is way too bright and the off-white/greyish text is too grey and I can barely read it w/ the hot pink. I was wondering if there was a way to tone down the colors or brighten up the font on my phone? I'm beginning to think the LCD is just way too bright on my DInc...

In fact, I'm having the opposite problem you were having (color fine on comp, too bright on phone).

Oh, and I tried adjusting "brightness," but it's not giving me the effect I desire...

Thanks for your hard work.

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Only thing i can think of is adjusting the brightness. Thats weird because i made the text white. It has to be something with your resolution....

neoj2

Reaction score
finally

someone who keeps up with their version of pink themes. i was starting to think there was no more love for the pink theme anymore. let us know when this becomes available for UD 1.0.0 please, my gf seen how snappy UD 1.0.0 is but she wanted to keep her hot pink theme from cuttalot but he has been m.i.a. for awhile. oh well i think she'll enjoy this one a whole lot. dancedroid

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
someone who keeps up with their version of pink themes. i was starting to think there was no more love for the pink theme anymore. let us know when this becomes available for UD 1.0.0 please, my gf seen how snappy UD 1.0.0 is but she wanted to keep her hot pink theme from cuttalot but he has been m.i.a. for awhile. oh well i think she'll enjoy this one a whole lot. dancedroid

Sneaky-Zekey is working on getting this ported to the new UD.

neoj2

Reaction score
sweet but i dont see his name in the themers section. is he some super secret themeing ninja??

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sweet but i dont see his name in the themers section. is he some super secret themeing ninja??

It's not official yet, but we are teaming up with a couple people to get these themes ported and created for you guys quicker.

I'm starting to get a bit overwhelmed. My PM box has NEVER been this busy.