[Release][Theme] Cold Fusion for multiple ROMs

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you . I've even tried redownloading the zip and reappling .

It won't be a difficult fix. Only problem is work gets in the way. :p

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so no one knows how to make the 3g/1x icons blue or the service bars?

I can have it done, but I think it would be best to do it as a metamorph so people can add it if they like. Everyone seems to like the white ones.

I'll ask sneaky if he can make a metamorph for it. Be sure to hook him up if he does ;).

guitarman608

Reaction score
Well i gotta say that i totally love this theme and everything about it. i gotta donate !dancedroid

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

guitarman608

Reaction score
Thank you very much

no thank you ... between you and cvcps with the sapphire rom i'm one happy guy... i did buy the theme for the adw launcher but i wanna donate for the theme too and i gotta go donate to cvcps too. This droid 1 is my very first smart phone and an amazing device and you guys made it even cooler and even more useful... my hats off to all the people who do this stuff!! i may never upgrade my phone now heheheh!!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much

no thank you ... between you and cvcps with the sapphire rom i'm one happy guy... i did buy the theme for the adw launcher but i wanna donate for the theme too and i gotta go donate to cvcps too. This droid 1 is my very first smart phone and an amazing device and you guys made it even cooler and even more useful... my hats off to all the people who do this stuff!! i may never upgrade my phone now heheheh!!
That's great to hear. Thanks so much for the donation.

guitarman608

Reaction score
Thank you very much

Hey kook, any idea if installing a different kernel over this would cause any problems. i've searched here and cant seem to find an answer
thanks in advance
Rob

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Hey kook, any idea if installing a different kernel over this would cause any problems. i've searched here and cant seem to find an answer
thanks in advance
Rob
I flash p3droid's 1250Ghz kernel with absolutely no problems.

guitarman608

Reaction score
Kook... installed the p3 1250 kernel low voltage seems fine! Thanks ! one more question and ill leave you be
The Mic icon is missing from my virtual keyboard.... is that because of the theme or because of the rom? This is the only thing I notice that my be missing. I use it to text while driving so I don't wreck.... thanks again! Rob

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its an option it settings/keyboard

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go to setting/language and keyboard/android keyboard

The mic setting should be there.

guitarman608

Reaction score
Go to setting/language and keyboard/android keyboard

The mic setting should be there.

funny... i have 2 android keyboards listed and the setting for both are there and neither one has a mic option!