[Release][Theme] Golden Elegance for multiple ROMs.....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I noticed an applications error with the Sound - Volume so I did a full wipe (inc. dalvic),reloaded ultimate droid 1.0.0 on my Dinc, rebooted and checked the Sound - Volume and it worked. I reloaded the GE theme and rebooted rechecked and get a Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly error again. Was wondering if you have any ideas about why. Other than this, the GE theme runs flawlessly on my Dinc with Ultimate Droid Rom.

I have no clue. Unfortunately, I don't have a Dinc to try and duplicate the problem. Otherwise I would try. I merely ported this to the Dinc because someone asked. I did it blindly. :)

kratos

Reaction score
I installed this and my gmail FC every time I attempted to run it. I ran fix permissions and it didn't work. I've uninstalled for a future update.

Kratos

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
I installed this and my gmail FC every time I attempted to run it. I ran fix permissions and it didn't work. I've uninstalled for a future update.

Kratos

just go to settings>applications>manage application>scroll to find gmail and clear data/cache

kratos

Reaction score

Kratos

just go to settings>applications>manage application>scroll to find gmail and clear data/cache

OMG!!! I didn't even think of that!!! I feel stupid now. I know this stuff. I must have had too much to drink... LOL... Oh well, I guess we all (maybe just me?) have these brain farts...

I'm flashing this again and will try that. I still can't believe that I didn't think of that before... And here I help other with this stuff in other places on the interwebz all the time... LOL

Thank you very much!

I'll let you know what happens with this.

Kratos

kratos

Reaction score
What's in the Golden Box?

Framework-res.apk
AlarmClock.apk

<SNIP>

Background 50/0/0 - R/G/B
Font Colors 180/140/0 - R/G/B

Matching Wallpapers
:

What are the chances that you can create a theme for swype? I'm not asking for the swype .apk as I already have the beta version legally obtained from swype, but simple asking for a theme that matches this theme.

Or at least help me better understand how to create a swype theme that will match this... i have been working to understand this theming concept, but without much coding background, this is really hard.

So, can you please create a theme for swype that will match (similar to the stock soft keyboard theme that you have included) the Golden Elegance theme or at least help me understand the mods I need to make to create one for myself?

Thanks.

Oh and by the way, thanks for such a great theme. I absolutely love it as it matches my extremely large ego... LOL :D:D:D

Kratos

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's in the Golden Box?

Framework-res.apk
AlarmClock.apk

<SNIP>

Background 50/0/0 - R/G/B
Font Colors 180/140/0 - R/G/B

Matching Wallpapers:

What are the chances that you can create a theme for swype? I'm not asking for the swype .apk as I already have the beta version legally obtained from swype, but simple asking for a theme that matches this theme.

Or at least help me better understand how to create a swype theme that will match this... i have been working to understand this theming concept, but without much coding background, this is really hard.

So, can you please create a theme for swype that will match (similar to the stock soft keyboard theme that you have included) the Golden Elegance theme or at least help me understand the mods I need to make to create one for myself?

Thanks.

Oh and by the way, thanks for such a great theme. I absolutely love it as it matches my extremely large ego... LOL :D:D:D

Kratos

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-fusion/62702-metamorph-themes-swype.html

:D:D:D

kratos

Reaction score

Kratos

Thank you so much!!! I can't believe I forgot about that trouble shooting technique... It worked perfectly and I am now a high rolling pimp... LOL

Kratos

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Kratos

Thank you so much!!! I can't believe I forgot about that trouble shooting technique... It worked perfectly and I am now a high rolling pimp... LOL

Kratos

Lulz...congrats

kratos

Reaction score
Ok... I just tried flashing the themed swype and it doesn't seem to be working. Any help would be great...

i'm thinking that maybe I just need to install this as a normal .apk, but the facebook flash worked just fine... So, I'm not sure what is going on... I get installing theme (or something like that), but it just install at all.

kratos

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok... I just tried flashing the themed swype and it doesn't seem to be working. Any help would be great...

i'm thinking that maybe I just need to install this as a normal .apk, but the facebook flash worked just fine... So, I'm not sure what is going on... I get installing theme (or something like that), but it just install at all.

kratos

It has to be installed with metamorph. You can download it from the market.

deathsbane

Reaction score
When I install this over project elite v2 I can't seem to be able to get into settings.

drrickryp

Reaction score
I noticed an applications error with the Sound - Volume so I did a full wipe (inc. dalvic),reloaded ultimate droid 1.0.0 on my Dinc, rebooted and checked the Sound - Volume and it worked. I reloaded the GE theme and rebooted rechecked and get a Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly error again. Was wondering if you have any ideas about why. Other than this, the GE theme runs flawlessly on my Dinc with Ultimate Droid Rom.

I have no clue. Unfortunately, I don't have a Dinc to try and duplicate the problem. Otherwise I would try. I merely ported this to the Dinc because someone asked. I did it blindly. :)

I have the sound volume problem fixed on my dinc running Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 and GE theme. The problem is in the settings.apk file. I suspect that it will also fix the problem in your other themes running on the Dinc with UD. I can sent you a working settings.apk file if you want to include it in GE or your other themes for UD on the Dinc.dancedroid

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I have the sound volume problem fixed on my dinc running Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 and GE theme. The problem is in the settings.apk file. I suspect that it will also fix the problem in your other themes running on the Dinc with UD. I can sent you a working settings.apk file if you want to include it in GE or your other themes for UD on the Dinc.dancedroid
That would be awesome...I'll give you credit in the threads as well.

drrickryp

Reaction score
link to settings.apk file

This file fixes a bug in the settings.apk file that force closes {settings}{sound}{volume}. This file works for Golden Elegance theme running on ultimate droid 1.0.0 for Dinc. It will need to replace the settings.apk file in the GoldenElegance_UD_1.0.0_2.2.3.zip \system\app\ directory. It probably will also work for the other themes. it can be downloaded here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12844139/Settings.apk.

:bling: