(Theme) Black N Bold for UD

donerico

Reaction score
bowers, I see Facebook updated their app today, do you have plans to theme the newest version?
I believe thebowers recently announced he will not be doing anything with themes for the foreseeable future.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hi. Can someone advise me on the how to off dl this theme for ud. I have tried multiple times and get the file ready to load and then it stops and reopens the need to wait again. Help. Thanks

Droidee, I now see the problem you're having with the download. The link doesn't appear to be working correctly. Not much I can tell you about a solution to that problem. The theme creator has, to my understanding, retired from the theme community - a true loss for all of us, he did great work - and I'm not sure if the mods or one of the administrators can do anything to get you a live link.

My offer still stands though, for anyone who wants me to send them the same zip file I downloaded and installed - just PM me. FYI, it's 18.5 mgs in size.

=Mike

Droidee

Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate the offer of the whole shebang lol. really like this theme. Do you still have my e-mail?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Has anyone tried this with UD 2.0?

That, I would approach with *extreme* caution. Black Droid generally makes quite a few changes in his roms with each release - particularly when you're going a full version, like 1.0.0 to 2.0.0 - and they may well be totally incompatible with the older theme. Since thebowers is out of the theming business now, I'm afraid we're all kind of up the creek, without a paddle.

-Mike

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it will not work until it is ported to 2.0

VolDroid

Reaction score

That, I would approach with *extreme* caution. Black Droid generally makes quite a few changes in his roms with each release - particularly when you're going a full version, like 1.0.0 to 2.0.0 - and they may well be totally incompatible with the older theme. Since thebowers is out of the theming business now, I'm afraid we're all kind of up the creek, without a paddle.

-Mike

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Someone fix it! NOW! :(

donerico

Reaction score

-Mike

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Someone fix it! NOW! :(
Yes, it is going to be hard to give up Black N Bold, I hope there is a theme developer out there willing to take this on.