[theme black and bold] ud3.0

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
[Theme Black N Bold] UD 3.0.1

[FONT=&quot][Theme] Black N Bold (oh yeah, it’s finally back) for the Droid 1
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I have seen a lot of request for this theme. I sent several PM to TheBowers asking permission to port this theme but never received an answer. However I did get permission from Rafficax to port BNB.

I do not take any credit for this theme. All credit goes to TheBowers. The only credit I take is for any mistakes made during the porting process.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I recommend installing this over a clean install of UD 3.0.1 Everything I included is from the original theme. Except for the goggle search box. (I couldn’t get the text to change to white in the search box. It shows up black on black) Also the text in the pull down notification is kind of dark but readable(See screenshot 1) . If you guys find any other mistakes please let me know. I will try my best to fix them. I’m still going thru a learning process. Especially with XML’S.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]This is compatible with SP Recovery and CW. As always please make sure you back up before installing any theme.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]What’s included?
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Browser
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Calculator
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Contacts
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]DeskClock
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]GenieWidget
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]InvertedFB1.5 ([FONT=&quot]credit to Team Inversion Conversion)[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Inverted Twitter (I believe credit goes to Devildog8791 and Team Inversion Conversion)
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]LatinIME
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Music
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Phone
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Settings
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Youtube

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Download link
BNB UD3.0.1.zip

[/FONT]

Last edited:
OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I attached some icons and docks.

Icon.zip is not flashable, extract the zip file and copy the desired icons to your memory card.

Last edited:
OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
***One more***

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Nice theme. Wish it worked on the Dincredible. Love the black and white status bar and black pull down.

Sent from my GB Incredible

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know there's a way to get it running on the Dinc, but I don't have one to test it on :frown:

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know there's a way to get it running on the Dinc, but I don't have one to test it on :frown:

I do! I do! I do!

Isdozer - I know some of xkape's themes are compatible with the Dinc. Let me ask him what I have to do and I'll get back to you.

Is that a spare phone you have or is it your daily phone?

lsdozer

Reaction score
It's my daily, but I always create backups and flash rom's/themes all the time.

I have used Xkapes before, and they are nice, but I dont see any for 3.0 Dinc. I think he has used that theme porter before, and I tried it, but didnt have any luck.

djam2410

Reaction score
this is like the one that is UD 2.5 default; anyway you can get that theme for me on 3.0 OG Droid?

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the battery % to show?

There's an option for that in Ultimate Setting, special, interface, battery percent. I haven't tried it. You might have to reboot the phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Smokie

Reaction score
hey Adrioid what black icon set are you rockin with your BnB port?? love the icons. the phone one looks like the phone icon that comes with BnB but I dont' have the messages black icon. let me know :D