(Theme) Black N Bold for UD

athack

Reaction score
hi first off like to thank all the developers for there hard work on an excellent theme... i need some help tho... following directions to a t... used many diff roms and themes but with this combo i cant get the facebook app to be black the widget is black background but not when i open the program its the stock blue???? and also the black market update isnt working for me either during install it says a template apk please fix?? still stock market... any input would be appreciated thanks

jawa6969

Reaction score
There is an update to Google Voice out but when I attempt to update via the market, it always fails. Is it the theme or the ROM causing it? Using this theme BTW. I loaded the black GV provided.

Apprazer

Reaction score
Anyone having problems getting scrollable widgets to work? Pure Calendar was scrolling fine prior to flashing BnB.

Nevermind, user error, scrollable widgets work just fine.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is an update to Google Voice out but when I attempt to update via the market, it always fails. Is it the theme or the ROM causing it? Using this theme BTW. I loaded the black GV provided.

Check in my section for the new updated version. When you run it, it will uninstall the old one.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hi first off like to thank all the developers for there hard work on an excellent theme... i need some help tho... following directions to a t... used many diff roms and themes but with this combo i cant get the facebook app to be black the widget is black background but not when i open the program its the stock blue???? and also the black market update isnt working for me either during install it says a template apk please fix?? still stock market... any input would be appreciated thanks

Did you install Facebook on it's own (installable one in the supported roms thread)? Can you take a screenshot of your widget?

As for the market update.zip. When it goes to install, all that is is a script that could say anything. I used my template update.zip and didn't change that wording is all.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I tried it out earlier and it worked good. Do you know how I can get the old gmail icon back though?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Wow - I don't know how I overlooked this theme before! This is a *really* cool looking theme, and thebowers outdid himself on this one. Nice work Dude!

Droidee

Reaction score
Hi. Can someone advise me on the how to off dl this theme for ud. I have tried multiple times and get the file ready to load and then it stops and reopens the need to wait again. Help. Thanks

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
How did you take screenshots of the lock screen? I've tried but it only takes captures the screen open behind the lock screen

mbarry55

Reaction score
bowers, I see Facebook updated their app today, do you have plans to theme the newest version?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hi. Can someone advise me on the how to off dl this theme for ud. I have tried multiple times and get the file ready to load and then it stops and reopens the need to wait again. Help. Thanks

Are you asking how to download the theme, or how to install it? If there's a download problem, PM me your email address and I'll send you the same zipped file I used to install the theme. I *know* that file works. :)

-Mike