Emerald Glass Theme for Froyo 2.2

roberj13

Reaction score
Doh! :facepalm:

Hey look at the upside. At least with these examples you should be able to figure out how to patch pretty much everything. Its how I learned how some of the patches work...I still could explain everything but I know it just works

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

roberj13

Reaction score
Doh! :facepalm:

Hey look at the upside. At least with these examples you should be able to figure out how to patch pretty much everything. Its how I learned how some of the patches work...I still could explain everything but I know it just works

I meant I couldn't explain how everything works..if that makes sense

dr2ww62

Reaction score
I love that you are making a green theme, I've been trying to learn to make one myself but its so much easier if you do it for me :)

One thing I've noticed is the 3G icon changes when connected to wireless. I've noticed this on a lot of themes so I'm not sure what the deal is. When connected to wireless you lose the "3G" txt next to the bars. Sorry, if it wasn't so late i'd reflash the stock theme for sapphire to make sure its the theme and not the rom. I'll try to test it tomorrow if nobody else chimes in with more intelligent information.

Otherwise I love it. I'll let you know if I catch anything else. Keep up the good work!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
A *very* cool theme - green is my favorite color! Can you give us a screen shot of the dialer and the contacts list?

-Mike

lilhill

Reaction score
I love that you are making a green theme, I've been trying to learn to make one myself but its so much easier if you do it for me :)

One thing I've noticed is the 3G icon changes when connected to wireless. I've noticed this on a lot of themes so I'm not sure what the deal is. When connected to wireless you lose the "3G" txt next to the bars. Sorry, if it wasn't so late i'd reflash the stock theme for sapphire to make sure its the theme and not the rom. I'll try to test it tomorrow if nobody else chimes in with more intelligent information.

Otherwise I love it. I'll let you know if I catch anything else. Keep up the good work!

I'm pretty sure the reason the 3G icon disappears is bc the 3G/data connection is disabled when the wifi connection is enabled.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Fixed the Status bar color and added Bugless Beast to the OP...

dr2ww62

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure the reason the 3G icon disappears is bc the 3G/data connection is disabled when the wifi connection is enabled.

So simple, yet so brilliant.

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
If you are using RomManager sounds like the recovery did not flash correctly which has been happening to a bunch of people. What usually fixes it is to flash the alternate recovery, last choice on first screen of RM...then reflash the clockwork recovery. Or try aanother one of the CW recoveries, I know 1.8.1.8 works for me but 2.0.1.3 is giving me issues.

Ok I have " Jacked " something up on my phone it doesnt want me to boot into recovery. I will try it tonight and let you know.

I put so much crap on my phone that there is no telling what I've done :icon_eek:

I may need to reflash my phone I really need a clean phone again :)

mcinvaille

Reaction score
Hey, on the green theme is that a Thunderbird icon on the dock at the bottom of the screen? Is that Thunderbird the app, the icon, or something that looks similar?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey, on the green theme is that a Thunderbird icon on the dock at the bottom of the screen? Is that Thunderbird the app, the icon, or something that looks similar?

I just took the Thunderbird icon and made it green. It's not the app. :D

StingRay

Reaction score
kook

this is a fantastic looking theme! I'm not a big green fan, but if this is your first theme you are going to be an excellent themer!

If you're looking for future projects, I would love to see a "Gold" theme with black backgrounds and gold icons. KrazyKrivda had a 24K theme that was awesome, but he made it into a Metamorph theme, which I do not like. Would love to see you do something like you did with the green, but with gold fonts & icons....of course I'd need a gold Visual Voicemail icon like the red one you made me!

In case you want to give it a try, I'd be happy to test it for you on Bugless Beast V.04....BTW the Gold value that KK used is #FFFFCC66

thanks!:icon_ banana:

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
kook

this is a fantastic looking theme! I'm not a big green fan, but if this is your first theme you are going to be an excellent themer!

If you're looking for future projects, I would love to see a "Gold" theme with black backgrounds and gold icons. KrazyKrivda had a 24K theme that was awesome, but he made it into a Metamorph theme, which I do not like. Would love to see you do something like you did with the green, but with gold fonts & icons....of course I'd need a gold Visual Voicemail icon like the red one you made me!

In case you want to give it a try, I'd be happy to test it for you on Bugless Beast V.04....BTW the Gold value that KK used is #FFFFCC66

thanks!:icon_ banana:
Thanks bro....means alot. I'm not going to decide on my next theme until I have this one squared away. Going to look into changing the Facebook font colors and theming a couple more apps. But I'll definitely keep the Gold in mind.

Stormwulf

Reaction score
Running this theme now on Sapphire 0.8.4. Grats on a very nice theme! Classy and stylish.

Question: My default launcher did not get skinned.... the one within the Sapphire 0.8.4 update.zip. Reasons why? I have since DL'ed the AWD launcher from the Market, would not having it install when apply the theme matter?

Thanks,

Last edited:
OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Running this theme now on Sapphire 0.8.4. Grats on a very nice theme! Classy and stylish.

Question: My default launcher did not get skinned.... the one within the Sapphire 0.8.4 update.zip. Reasons why? I have since DL'ed the AWD launcher from the Market, would not having it install when apply the theme matter?

Thanks,
Thanks bud....I didn't theme any launchers. They seem to update so much it's hard to keep up. :/

Those icons on the bottom are just custom icons if that's what you're referring to.

lilhill

Reaction score
Any ETA of a Simply Stunning port?