[ROM] Eclipse v2.3 (7/25/12)

Gblake13

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll mess with it after I get off work.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Here you are :)

http://uot.dakra.lt/

Liberated X2

Also this confused me, the files you will need (framework-res.apk and systemui.apk) in file browser go to system (system/framework) for framework-res and (system/app) for system ui.
You will have to upload both in summary

MrGibbins

Reaction score
has anyone had problems with the calculator? the subtract button is blank and when used it shows up as a blank space. the subtract function still works but its just annoy not being able to see it on the screen. other than that thanks for the great rom, best one I've tried so far.

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Blooded and blazed eclipse theme
adw ex red theme
Eclipse 1.3
Match made in heaven even more ;)

J

jaj6503

I'm getting horrendous battery life with this ROM. The first day I had it I used my extended Gorilla Gadgets battery (which will usually give me a solid 9 hours of life with all data on and heavy use) with light-moderate use and it drained my battery within 6 hours (I even shut off Background Data and lowered my screen brightness). Yesterday I tried using my stock battery only and got about 4 hours with light-moderate use (I still had Background Data off my screen brightness on the lowest setting). I've calibrated my battery and bump charged it. I went back to Gingerbread and I'm back to my superior battery life. Any tips or tricks I can do to make battery life match Gingerbread (if not exceed what I'm currently getting)? I really love the look and feel of Eclipse, but I care about battery life more than aesthetic.

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Well I picked up a razr last night.... I haven't even had an a full day yet... and I'm ready to go back to the x 2..... I'm pretty sure I'll be back here... so I'm still following is thread with lots of interest..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

litetaker

Reaction score
Well I picked up a razr last night.... I haven't even had an a full day yet... and I'm ready to go back to the x 2..... I'm pretty sure I'll be back here... so I'm still following is thread with lots of interest..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Why do you want to come back to the X2 from the RAZR? :blink:

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Maybe its comfortable because I've had basically the same phone since August 2010....I just don't like the feel of the razr in my hand...with my x and x2 I am able to text with one hand...the razr may be thin but its very wide ...so wide it's impossible to one hand text ....that's a big deal for me...The screen isn't any wider either ...oh yeah battery life is noticeably worse than the x2 with ext life battery ...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

asaunders

Reaction score
So far this seems to be the only ROM that I have seen and liked for my X2. Will be flashing soon. Thanks.

holytotemic

Reaction score
[SUB]please keep up the good work. this is the only decent rom that makes the x2 even remotely usable as a phone. also i mean to mention the only issue i have seen is the randomized keyboard failure. it is very random and the only way to get the keyboard to actually type in the field is to reset the phone and its fine for a while. other than that this rom is fantastic. on a side note has anyone overclocked this sloppy ass phone yet... [/SUB]

ShayneJardine22

Reaction score
[SUB]please keep up the good work. this is the only decent rom that makes the x2 even remotely usable as a phone. also i mean to mention the only issue i have seen is the randomized keyboard failure. it is very random and the only way to get the keyboard to actually type in the field is to reset the phone and its fine for a while. other than that this rom is fantastic. on a side note has anyone overclocked this sloppy ass phone yet... [/SUB]

Yes this happens to me as well, and no you won't be able to overclock the x2 until you can flash a new kernel which we probably will never be able to do. Also it's not a huge issue but after a little while with the ROM my 3g stops working and it stops connecting to wifi automatically. I simply delete cache and reinstall the ROM and everything goes back to normal but it seems odd. Also thanks again I would probably have smashed my x2 already if it wasn't for this ROM.