[ROM] Eclipse 2.2.2 .906

a quick question: why do I have to wipe cache 3 times? (instead of one time of course)

Cuz cwm really sucks and really doesn't delete anything, personally I do it usually more than 5

;)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

every version of eclipse that ive put on my phone has had the adb issue, the computer sees it and the driver is there but theres always a error when you try to adb shell as tho the phone isnt connected, Can you help? Thanks alot.:mad:

I also would like to add that it works completely if i flash the original stock roms, And yes the drivers are installed.

Also the 3G hotspot force closes in every version of eclipse, if it didnt work i cant imagine why its included which means there must be something wrong on my end.

Last edited:
Use android-wifi-teather instead of the mobile hotpot you can download it from playstore and it works great..
for and I don't know ill let the experts chime in

Ya the adb issue Idk what to say about that. Works on mine and are using linux? Or winders?

Ya the adb issue Idk what to say about that. Works on mine and are using linux? Or winders?

Winderz 7 64 bit Sir! lmao at any rate thanks for even attempting to help, ive asked this question over and over in forums and never get a response.

I'll do some digging around for you and see what I come up with,

So list for his afternoon as it stands,

Gtalk
Adb

Gtalk
Adb

Thanks alot Davros your help is much appreciated let me know if i can do anything to help you as well.

Gtalk
Adb

The wife said ahem..forget me lol..

No that's gonna take a few.. and im still running support for the wifes first marathon right now.

No that's gonna take a few.. and im still running support for the wifes first marathon right now.

Lol no worries..right now I have her happy as we kinda themed it with as much pink as possible using go launcher and go sms

Back