[ROM] Eclipse 2.2.2 Ported to Droid3 for .906

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The latest version of the Eclipse Rom by developer Nitroglycerine has been ported to the Droid 3 thanks to developer "davros"! This has been one of my favorite Roms. It did provide me with my first taste of ICS on the Droid Bionic, and i loved it on the Galaxy Nexus as well. X13thAngelX had ported this to the Droid 3, the main difference here is that it has been based off the .906 update! This is still the sleek awesome Rom that you have come to know and love just updated with some new features!

Blur has been almost completely removed from this build! It has been overclocked to 1.2GHZ for super speed enhancements. This has been completely themed ICS with AOSP ICS images. The motorola experience has been cleaned up with some mods. This build has been Deodexed, zipaligned and DeBloated for maximum performance! It also includes lots of other goodies like AOSP mms, ICS music, 3D gallery, Eclipse Launcher, file manager, aosp alarmclock deskclock, AOSP news and weather, aosp calendar, Aosp camera, dsp manager, 1% battery mod, pulldown toggles, custom power menu and a huge list of other features.

More info and download here