Droid 4 Utility ICS Only

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Just used this tool to go from .206 to .215 with ease. The whole process took around 40min and the majority of that time was doing the actual update.

Sent from my DROID4

ghostlobster

Reaction score
Another satisfied customer here! I was on .208 and had some time yesterday afternoon while waiting for a RAID5 array to build, so I grabbed the tool, followed the docs, and it worked like a champ! Great walkthrough and great tool. Thanks a bunch.

AceDROID

Reaction score
Okay, so I finally got the tool to download, had to wait for the heavy traffic to die down before I could actually get it to initialize. Phone is currently flashing the newest leak, which is great dancedroid. Honestly, the longest that I had to wait was during the download of the tool and the leak, which I am not complaining! Just gotta wait for it to be finished flashing, then reroot using the tool and I'll be good to go! Thanks again for your time and efforts with the tool, makes flashing a breeze! (Doing the flash the old way from .208 to .213 was definitely a heart dropper, so many steps! LOL)

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
nice!!!!!!!

jus need someone to clearify, it says the updated 7/18 the 215 is already included in the tool. soooo

does this mean i go directly to number 9 and do the update to ICS .215?

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The boot.img file for 215 is already in the files folder of the tool. So you just need to copy the 215 update zip to your sdcard, run menu 9, then flash the update zip in the stock recovery. If you DL the 215 file from my link open it to find the blur.....6.13.219....zip and the same crc file. You only need to put the zip file on your sdcard.

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
The boot.img file for 215 is already in the files folder of the tool. So you just need to copy the 215 update zip to your sdcard, run menu 9, then flash the update zip in the stock recovery. If you DL the 215 file from my link open it to find the blur.....6.13.219....zip and the same crc file. You only need to put the zip file on your sdcard.

awesome! so when i DL the files i can just put it anywhere on the SDcard?..always gotta ask the noobish questions, but thanks

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just like when you flashed 213, has to be on the root of your sdcard not in any folder and not on the internal card the external.

rkwbw

Reaction score
ICS rollback

Obviously, there is an immediate need for a utility to rollback ICS. The lost functionality, reduced signal strength are a couple of examples of why rollback needs to be provided, immediately. This utility seems to do everything execpt that. This facility should be laymen oriented and provide a one push option back to Gingerbread.

You guys, obvioulsly, know what you're doing. Someone needs to get with it.

rkwbw

rkwbw

Reaction score
ICS rollback

I have a new Razor Maxx, just updated to ICS. Nothing has been touched.

rkwbw

redneckben

Reaction score
Look in the razor forums and there should be another leak to fix some of the issues your having, but you'll have to use they're tool if I'm not mistaken

4low4fun

Reaction score
Someone should post a walk through of this on you tube! We had some nasty storms here today so I am without power... once it comes back on though I'll be charging my battery and giving this a whirl!!!
I've been running .206 since it came out with ZERO problems. What are the perks to .215 over .206?