Not open for further replies.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Mike
I think you may have misread the post I replied to, as the situation you describe conforms with logic and reason.
I was reacting to having 3 OG Droids, as he said this ROM would be running on all 3.
Since this is only a ROM for the OG, that would mean 3 OGs.
Much different than your situation. And I have always preferred smart ass over dumb ass every day and twice on Tuesdays.
danceswithbongs

LOL! OK, dances - you & I are on the same page. :)

-Mike

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Mike
I think you may have misread the post I replied to, as the situation you describe conforms with logic and reason.
I was reacting to having 3 OG Droids, as he said this ROM would be running on all 3.
Since this is only a ROM for the OG, that would mean 3 OGs.
Much different than your situation. And I have always preferred smart ass over dumb ass every day and twice on Tuesdays.
danceswithbongs

Imagine a family of 3, each with an OG droid.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
gimpyestrada though I love the name so much I don't want to disagree, but would a father of the family of 3 still refer to them as the 3 droids that I have. They aren't his offspring.
There is every possibility and I can not claim anything at fact.
It struck me funny, that's all. Also, and no offense to the brain trust of G&E, if I did have three droids all to myself they would be running different ROMs. Again, that's me.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
why 3 differnet

if I already had the best than why would i want to use 2 lesser ones just to have different :)

ok ok i know 1.3 isnt the best.........

because 2.0 will blow it away!!!!!!!!

::)

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
if I already had the best than why would i want to use 2 lesser ones just to have different :)

ok ok i know 1.3 isnt the best.........

because 2.0 will blow it away!!!!!!!!

::)

You keep on building the tension.. can you please just release it already.. i am checking in 5 times a day.. or more..

I can help with testing if needed. :reddroid:

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
trying

Hey guys i want it out too , after a 2 month of blowing off the working world i start my new job tommorow and wanted to hav this out before than but jsut couldnt do it. There are things that havent been done so alot of testing and failing and retrying. I think we have most of it working . But this is an experience not jsut a rom. once we finalize the rom itself e have to do the theming and such. Of course some teasing is jsut part of the soucery experience we started with before re released the first rom. But we also want to keep you up to date on the progress. Obviously with all the gingerbread hoopla we want to make sure this froyo based rom is the best froyo rom available.

Dont forget the best way to get involved is to drop by our irc and be around when We need something tested and noone is around we add another so we can get it tested. But we wont search people down if your around you might get lucky :) No promises though too many testers makes things confusing.

Thanks for the patience all

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Hey guys i want it out too , after a 2 month of blowing off the working world i start my new job tommorow and wanted to hav this out before than but jsut couldnt do it. There are things that havent been done so alot of testing and failing and retrying. I think we have most of it working . But this is an experience not jsut a rom. once we finalize the rom itself e have to do the theming and such. Of course some teasing is jsut part of the soucery experience we started with before re released the first rom. But we also want to keep you up to date on the progress. Obviously with all the gingerbread hoopla we want to make sure this froyo based rom is the best froyo rom available.

Dont forget the best way to get involved is to drop by our irc and be around when We need something tested and noone is around we add another so we can get it tested. But we wont search people down if your around you might get lucky :) No promises though too many testers makes things confusing.

Thanks for the patience all

Good luck at your new job.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
This better not end up being Ishtar or Waterworld.
Cause it is getting top billing, Winter Blockbuster, center spot on the marquee.
They even mentioned it at todays presser for the new web market.

Status
Not open for further replies.