OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
http://synibox.info/...-03082012r3.zip
md5sum= eb56e0e19159d2707eaf7420ce66bd7f

Dont ask for a change log. I can honestly say I have NO idea what all was changed in that build since its all been Bikedude. (that is from the 3/3 build that I never really posted over here)

Last edited:

srw0015

Reaction score
Like some of the improvements since the last few builds. Ran into an issue though and im hoping someone might have an idea as to how to fix it. Since I updated to 3-08 i haven;t been able to start the Google play store/market app. Ive tried flashing to previous versions of the rom but no luck. I've gone into titanium and converted it into a user app etc and it still wont run. Any one got any ideas as to how to fix it?

srw0015

Reaction score
I am currently running Gapps 3-03. ive been running those for a few days. ill try a re-install of that and see if that helps.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
there is a 3-08 gaaps
sorry not sure what problem is

srw0015

Reaction score
Uploaded the new gapps, and the issue seems to have resolved itself. Thanks for the help themib.

sacred_in

Reaction score
no luck,
with build 03082012r3.zip, for me GSM 3G Data still have same issue.. :frown:

Did you try it with the 1st March R3 build?? I haven't used any other mod latest to that but that one really worked.
Give it a try .. the link is in the older build links page .....

however, logically the recent builds should have the same functions....but worth giving that one a try....

bobrowley

Reaction score
@sacred_in was right, 3G works well on 1st March R3 build, but not on 8th March R3 build

krokiss

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I found a temporary solution for the camera.

During the development of android on SD card for HTC Diamond, we got a black screen for the camera app. We installed LG Camera app and it works.

Now, I installed LG Camera app and it works!

Though on the first install it will fail, just need to restart.First, run the main camera app (it will stop) after that run the LG camera up, run on video mode first and to camera mode, and it works!able to capture..trying now if video will work.

LG Camera app is available in marker (free) and in blapkmarket.

Hope, this will help.

(edit) i was able to run a couple of shots with the camera and it just stop again, but the thing I notice is it triggered something that the main camera app to work. I attached the screenshot of the main camera app working.

View attachment 48222

Last edited: