[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (D2G) (8/19)

sacred_in

Reaction score
This is wonderful. I really liked the work however apart from the already mentioned features not working, I had issues with the 3G data which was not working.
the 3G icon would come and go and do nothing. I had to uninstall the ROM and go back to GB stock with a heavy heart :frown:

Last edited:

sacred_in

Reaction score
I could not hold back for long and tried again installed the 1st march's R3 version of CM9 .... I am loving it ,.. and 3G data is also working ... just the camera not working ... but ok for now.. I dont have words to to explain what I am feeling now ...it's a remarkable work.....

robot_gaban

Reaction score
I could not hold back for long and tried again installed the 1st march's R3 version of CM9 .... I am loving it ,.. and 3G data is also working ... just the camera not working ... but ok for now.. I dont have words to to explain what I am feeling now ...it's a remarkable work.....

Do you mean GSM 3G Data is working on 1st march's R3 version of CM9?
And you tried this build on D2G?

kiwiboyus

Reaction score
Broke down and finally installed this :) Wonderful work guys!

Sent from my Droid2Global using DroidForums

kiwiboyus

Reaction score
So far I'm liking this ROM a lot, the battery life hasn't been all that great so far though so I may end up switching back as this is my work phone.

robot_gaban

Reaction score
well, i have installed march 01 build, but 3G icon for GSM data keep come and go.
i will try on different carrier.

i tried on another carrier, result is same for GSM 3G Data.
*#*#4636#*#* Phone Information, phone number displayed there not same with inserted sim card.
Anyone experienced same here?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Can you get a logcat for me then? Hard to fix something that none of us can test without help from the users.

Gasai Yuno said:
The best way to log it is to redirect adb logcat's output to a file provided you have adb (comes with Pete's Motorola Root Tools etc.)

I would advise doing it this way:
Gasai Yuno said:
  • Add the mobile data toggle to your CM9 toggles in the notification bar.
  • Connect the phone to the PC, disable mobile data, disable WiFi.
  • Start logcat as described below.
  • Enable mobile data, and wait about 10-15 seconds, or, in case you're getting the old blinking 3G icon issue, wait 3 seconds after it goes off.
  • Press Ctrl-C in your logcat window to stop logging.
Logcat command (perform it from a cmd shell while in a directory where adb.exe resides):
Code:
adb logcat -b radio > radio.log

Paste the log from the file you got to pastebin or somewhere else, and post a link to it here. Note: the radio log might contain your phone number; search for the first 3 non-areacode digits of your phone number and edit the number out. Searching for the entire number won't work, as the last digits are usually encoded.

sacred_in

Reaction score
Do you mean GSM 3G Data is working on 1st march's R3 version of CM9?
And you tried this build on D2G?

Yes, it is working. The GSM 3G Data works .. I used the R3 version of 1st March.

Last edited: