[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The ics is coming along its not as far as the xda guys i dove into it on the weekend and working on making it compatible with liquids source i will have something preview like soon hopefully i mostly working on fuego de toro with the d1 device setup inbetween

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue

RobClay18838

Reaction score
That sounds good cush! Rom is still very solid, I do notice sometimes my keyboard won't light up though. Not a big deal, and to all reporting high os usage with the deprimed kernel. I'm getting at most 9%. Does it differ on each phone or somthing?

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Durandgir

Reaction score
The ics is coming along its not as far as the xda guys i dove into it on the weekend and working on making it compatible with liquids source i will have something preview like soon hopefully i mostly working on fuego de toro with the d1 device setup inbetween

So is your ICS builds going to be "liquid" or a "zero" release, seeing as how you are the maintainer for team liquid right? I'm just curious too how you are going too go about your builds in the future

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
So is your ICS builds going to be "liquid" or a "zero" release, seeing as how you are the maintainer for team liquid right? I'm just curious too how you are going too go about your builds in the future

CushZero rom is based on Liquid Source so he's basically releasing an ICS Build using Liquid's Source but with a few tweaks of his own to make CushZero.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Its gonna be liquid till most stuff is working then i will release a build either being a zero or fuego not too sure yet

Durandgir

Reaction score
Its gonna be liquid till most stuff is working then i will release a build either being a zero or fuego not too sure yet

Ok that makes sense now, thank you for clearing that up for me :D

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
update fellas ics boots still has a long way to go i will do a post tonight and let you guys mess around with it bugs that i know of liquid control FCs Auto Rotate doesnt work TouchScreen does i almost have wifi working it sees it and trys to connect will work on that soon

ZeroSettings is compiling will test out the notification leds fixed behavior settings and one more broken thing cant remember though what it was
sorry for all the past due deadlines i had a case of ice cream i scream

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
update fellas ics boots still has a long way to go i will do a post tonight and let you guys mess around with it bugs that i know of liquid control FCs Auto Rotate doesnt work TouchScreen does i almost have wifi working it sees it and trys to connect will work on that soon

ZeroSettings is compiling will test out the notification leds fixed behavior settings and one more broken thing cant remember though what it was
sorry for all the past due deadlines i had a case of ice cream i scream

have you talked to the guys doing the stock ics rom? (kfazz on xda and twistedumbrella here and xda and i think chevycam is working on one too) maybe you guys can help each other all out?

i cant wait to try this out, for some reason your regular rom doesnt like my phone, it lags on some stuff (not too bad) and i get a couple random app closes and a couple random hot reboots and i think one full reboot or 2

Ozzie

Reaction score
fun...something else to play with...even with my power button toast I've manged to get along without it. I''m trying to hunt down the tools...
Upgrade coming soon and STILL don't know what I like...but I still would like to fix the old girl and keep it around.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
fun...something else to play with...even with my power button toast I've manged to get along without it. I''m trying to hunt down the tools...
Upgrade coming soon and STILL don't know what I like...but I still would like to fix the old girl and keep it around.

Button remapper FTW! That saved me on my D1 when power button started sticking

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
have you talked to the guys doing the stock ics rom? (kfazz on xda and twistedumbrella here and xda and i think chevycam is working on one too) maybe you guys can help each other all out?

i cant wait to try this out, for some reason your regular rom doesnt like my phone, it lags on some stuff (not too bad) and i get a couple random app closes and a couple random hot reboots and i think one full reboot or 2

Im gonna hit up kfazz about a few things gb kernels work with it so who knows it may be easier to get everything working than first thought

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im gonna hit up kfazz about a few things gb kernels work with it so who knows it may be easier to get everything working than first thought

twistedumbrella might be better, kfazz has been mia for a little while, twisted is pretty much redoing everything and is working to really fix things, not just patch everything with duck-tape

Ozzie

Reaction score
^^^yup...what he said...twisted is taking it piece by piece rebuilding...pretty amazing.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up guys i hit up twisted we'll see how it goes

baggar11

Reaction score
Hey Cush, thanks for releasing this latest build for the OG Droid. I have a question for you. How is dialer in this version? I've had consistent dialer issues with all GB roms. Is that issue something that others are living with and there is no fix in sight, or have there been tweaks added in the source to fix it? Thanks.