[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

Papasmurf

Reaction score
You should be able to download it from the market. It was removed to make the ROM slimmer.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

KJW979

Reaction score
You should be able to download it from the market. It was removed to make the ROM slimmer.

The Google version of car home in market says my phone incompatible. So how come in not installed when I put into car dock it get message in status bar telling me to click here to disable.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I just realized with this ROM that there is no car mode, everytime I put phone in car dock it tells me I'm in car mode but have no app to change settings and market says car home incompatible and won't let me dl. How come it says I'm in car mode with no app on phone?

I removed the apps i will make a flash zip for those apps after work.

Sent from a kang'd nexus

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
so what bugs are there in this? i've seen one about the zero settings but are there any others? if not then i'll probably try this tonight...i've been running steel droid for awhile and its time for a change

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
so what bugs are there in this? i've seen one about the zero settings but are there any others? if not then i'll probably try this tonight...i've been running steel droid for awhile and its time for a change

As far as i know there's only one regarding the behavior settings

Sent from a kang'd nexus

EDIT CarDock zip in OP under extras

Last edited:
OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Have the car zip ready to go just need comcast to knock off the rolling blackouts that i have been having the past few days

Sent from a Nexus baby

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Not getting the best battery life...
Not sure why Android OS usage is always so high. May be the deprimed kernel?

45b5a98d-27f5-ad04.jpg

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

KJW979

Reaction score
Not getting the best battery life...
Not sure why Android OS usage is always so high. May be the deprimed kernel?

45b5a98d-27f5-ad04.jpg

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Don't think high OS use is because of prime's kernel, I also had high OS and poor battery life using a PE kernel. Had to make a change, back to my standby ROM.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Daballa

Reaction score
I really think the high os is from the deprimed kernel. I was running it on 2.1.1 (deprimedtest#7) and was getting really high os usage, can't speak on the pe kernels. With the stock kernel in 2.1.5 the os on average is about 4%. I really liked the deprimed kernel alot better minus the usage to the battery from the os.

On a side note, Cush did you ever figure out the problem with the led's not working properly and the krunked battery wipe issue?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I really think the high os is from the deprimed kernel. I was running it on 2.1.1 (deprimedtest#7) and was getting really high os usage, can't speak on the pe kernels. With the stock kernel in 2.1.5 the os on average is about 4%. I really liked the deprimed kernel alot better minus the usage to the battery from the os.

On a side note, Cush did you ever figure out the problem with the led's not working properly and the krunked battery wipe issue?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Yea i figured what it was on the led and will have a fix for it most likely tomorrow night sorry for the delay have been working on a ics for d1 and the new fuego nexus rom and the krunkbox dev is aware of the issues and working on a fix for the app the krunkbox will be updated within the app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea i figured what it was on the led and will have a fix for it most likely tomorrow night sorry for the delay have been working on a ics for d1 and the new fuego nexus rom and the krunkbox dev is aware of the issues and working on a fix for the app the krunkbox will be updated within the app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue

how is your ics coming along? The builds on xda are kinda stuck on phone audio working properly (you can call and hear the other line but they can't hear you is the closest it's gotten to working) and hardware acceleration