[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.5

bdub33

Reaction score
Yeah calibrated it twice the right way too. First time I wiped battery stats at full charge let it drain out and charged it full. The I did the pull battery at m logo way. Think I seen it in the v6 thread. Not to big of deal since I got 4 batteries for it but since my power button is broke I gotta keep a charger handy to power it up

Sent from my Speak'n'Spell

KJW979

Reaction score
Anyone else have high Android os battery use, mine running at 51%.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

RobClay18838

Reaction score
I've been going 13 hours on mine and still have 70% battery left. Did you do a full wipe? And my android os usage stays at 9%

KJW979

Reaction score
Yeah, did full wipe, I'm using pe kernel, normally don't run that high.

toxict33n

Reaction score
I will never let it die its the phone that started it all for me.

Sent from my rezROM Rezound

this right here makes me happy. Finally a dev that Sees the potential of One of the greatest phones ever made. Ive had my Og Droid for over 3 years now, thanks to this rom, its still running smooth. (i just cant find a phone i like just as much as the og droid for a reason to upgrade)

Krooked247

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting force close issues in zero settings? particularly when going into the behavior menu and trying to apply custom apps to home, menu, and search key? This is the only problems I've had with this so far. Wiped and re-flashed numerous times. also download a couple of times incase my download was currupt.

Can live without this for the sake of speed and smoothness but was a very convenient feature .

Thanks cush for keeping the og alive...

RobClay18838

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting force close issues in zero settings? particularly when going into the behavior menu and trying to apply custom apps to home, menu, and search key? This is the only problems I've had with this so far. Wiped and re-flashed numerous times. also download a couple of times incase my download was currupt.

Can live without this for the sake of speed and smoothness but was a very convenient feature .

I don't use those settings, but I could recreate what you were saying. Force closes everytime

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I most likely jacked it up fixing the other stuff I'll get on a fix for it i have a ics attempt in the compiler atm but will have one soon

Sent from a kang'd nexus

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im not getting good battery life with this rom. Possible about 2 hours of and it drops 50 %

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Can you shoot me a screen cap of what the battery usage is

Sent from a kang'd nexus

KJW979

Reaction score
Im not getting good battery life with this rom. Possible about 2 hours of and it drops 50 %

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

I've had better also but ROM does run smooth.

Krooked247

Reaction score
I most likely jacked it up fixing the other stuff I'll get on a fix for it i have a ics attempt in the compiler atm but will have one soon

Sent from a kang'd nexus

Thanks for looking into this... was kinda hopin it was jus me

KJW979

Reaction score
I just realized with this ROM that there is no car mode, everytime I put phone in car dock it tells me I'm in car mode but have no app to change settings and market says car home incompatible and won't let me dl. How come it says I'm in car mode with no app on phone?