Developer
Reaction score
CUSHZERO FULL 2.3.5

A WIPE IS A MUST OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE STUCK AT THE M

SCREEN CAPS

BUGS THAT STILL NEED SQUASHING

ADDED FEATURES
REMOVED ANIMATED STATUS BAR MADE FLASHABLE ZIP FOR IT UNDER EXTRAS
REMOVED SYSTEM KB ADDED GO KEYBOARD AND DATA LOADED IT WILL FC AT GOOGLE SIGN IN NO WORRIES CONTINUE SIGN IN
APPS DATA LOADED
BLUETOOTH
CALENDER
FLASH
GOLAUNCHER
GMAIL
GOKEYBOARD
DESKCLOCK
VPNSERVICES

SCREENSHOT APP ADDED TO POWER MENU
DSP MANAGER

COOL EXTRAS
ANIMATED DROID STATUS BAR

ANIMATED STARS

BLUE SKULL ANIMATED

ANDROID WIRE ANIMATION

SMOKY ANDROID ANIMATION TAKES A MINUTE TO GET GOING DONT BE ALARMED

STOCK STATUS BAR

LIVE WALLPAPERS

FULL FONTS

SYSTEM MEDIA

TESTED KERNELS

RAIDZERO

CHEVYNO1

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Never tried crush before........going to give it a shot

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

popeium

Reaction score
Never tried cushzero... Downloading as we speak, will report in a few hours or later on tomorrow

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

popeium

Reaction score
Installed, keyboard crashed when I pressed the android guy to initially setup like it said it would, and other than that this is hands down the smoothest fastest ROM that I have tested.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Installed, keyboard crashed when I pressed the android guy to initially setup like it said it would, and other than that this is hands down the smoothest fastest ROM that I have tested.

thank you :) im still figuring out why it does that have a few ideas on it the stock kb got old and go kb grew on me especially the punk theme and being able to data load it is real nice :)

moset

Reaction score
Tried month, week, day, nothing. It's set yo sync and I can add an events but when done nothing. It shows month and year and nothing else.

popeium

Reaction score
right, I've never used this go keyboard before and I'm already liking it much more than the stock keyboard,

Also I noticed when open my droidforums application and it's initially loading ,the refresh spinning circle will stay on the screen for minutes on end like it's trying to refresh but can't, but if I press the back button to make the refreshing logo go away and then hit menu then refresh it will instantly load up, I don't know if that is a glitch in the application or the rom but thought I'd mention it anyways

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Tried month, week, day, nothing. It's set yo sync and I can add an events but when done nothing. It shows month and year and nothing else.

yeah i just went thru that as well thats a really weird bug i have a fix compiling now

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
right, I've never used this go keyboard before and I'm already liking it much more than the stock keyboard,

Also I noticed when open my droidforums application and it's initially loading ,the refresh spinning circle will stay on the screen for minutes on end like it's trying to refresh but can't, but if I press the back button to make the refreshing logo go away and then hit menu then refresh it will instantly load up, I don't know if that is a glitch in the application or the rom but thought I'd mention it anyways

downloaded the df app it loaded up in 10 seconds believe it was a rare android fluke that occured one thing i noticed about the go kb is you have to hold the alt button down when typing on the physical kb not sure if there is a option to change that other than that its pretty sweet