[ROM] [Release] CushZero full 2.3.5

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Hey Cush, just got my first MMS today and i found that is has the MMS problem I asked about after first flashing the ROM.

I will receive notification of an MMS message, then it gives me a download button. When i hit download, it never actually downloads. I believe this is an issue with 2.3.5 and i know Chevy has a fix for it in his SS 5.5 rom. Is there any way to fix this on your ROM? (Maybe a script or something.....???)

EDIT: Never mind. I found a fix! Disregard...

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey Cush, just got my first MMS today and i found that is has the MMS problem I asked about after first flashing the ROM.

I will receive notification of an MMS message, then it gives me a download button. When i hit download, it never actually downloads. I believe this is an issue with 2.3.5 and i know Chevy has a fix for it in his SS 5.5 rom. Is there any way to fix this on your ROM? (Maybe a script or something.....???)

EDIT: Never mind. I found a fix! Disregard...

cool beans sorry for the late reply have 2 tests this week so my mind is elsewhere atm

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cm is back up using some other site for android source and they are doing nightlys again, you might want to check that out although I remember hearing you were switching to a hybrid cm/liquid source or something so I don't know if that'd help you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cool will look into to how they're pulling source feeling helpless without it thanks bro for the heads up

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey Cush, just thought I'd give you an update on how the ROMs been treating me. Still love it. There are a few quirks that are very minor, but I have had no issues that will keep me from using this ROM as a daily driver..

Some small issues I've encountered are as follows:

The "I" won't capitalize on it's own and I must hold the alt key to type numbers (I know it's been mentioned already and it's no big deal)

The boot-up time on the ROM is close to 5 minutes for me. I'm not sure if it's a kernel issue, but just thought I'd throw it out there (again, no big deal, how many times are you really rebooting your phone per day?)

That pretty much sums it up for now. Really great job on this. I look forward to more of your releases.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

tuffD1

Reaction score
I have the same issue with the next i's in a sentence. << you see :) Also, i no longer can make all the cool symbols with my key board using the alt and shift keys. It also does not show symbols from incoming responses. They all come up as a square.

Sent from my CushZero using D¹

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have the same issue with the next i's in a sentence. << you see :) Also, i no longer can make all the cool symbols with my key board using the alt and shift keys. It also does not show symbols from incoming responses. They all come up as a square.

Sent from my CushZero using D¹

When I dev'd this rom I removed the language support for anything other than us english and locals as well the 2.3.7 rom should fix all those problems

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

tuffD1

Reaction score
Awesome deal Cush, i will update. For a while i thought my girl was calling me a square, not cool. Turns out she still "hearts" me :)

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums