[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish more people gave this a shot. Its built right off of Liquid (who is also an excellent dev), but my phone just loves zero.

Cush for DOTM!!!!

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ive heard nothing but good about this rom.. soo im gonna give it a shot..

edit... first impression... this rom is probably the most underrated rom out there! its sweet.. the first run has been the best ive seen so far in a rom... keep up the good work. and try to get the 1% battery that would top off this great rom!

thanks for the kind words they're appreciated enjoy zero :)

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I wish more people gave this a shot. Its built right off of Liquid (who is also an excellent dev), but my phone just loves zero.

Cush for DOTM!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: thank you syndicate

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing boot loops on reboot? If I do a clean reboot, I boot loop. I fixed it once by pulling the battery and then it booted up normally. Now, that doesn't seem to be working. It should be noted that I did a clean install (wiped system, boot, data, cache, and dalvik). Should I try a dirty flash, nandroid backup, or something else?

EDIT: 3rd battery pull got it. Very strange. Perhaps I should change the boot animation or remove it entirely?

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing boot loops on reboot? If I do a clean reboot, I boot loop. I fixed it once by pulling the battery and then it booted up normally. Now, that doesn't seem to be working. It should be noted that I did a clean install (wiped system, boot, data, cache, and dalvik). Should I try a dirty flash, nandroid backup, or something else?

EDIT: 3rd battery pull got it. Very strange. Perhaps I should change the boot animation or remove it entirely?

I have had this on rare occasions usually if I get a text or email on reboot throws it off if a batt pull doesn't work boot into recovery and flash the rom again without wipe and will boot up again

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Out of curiosity I changed the boot animation to the Razr boot animation and it booted right up after a clean reboot. Might not mean anything and might just be circumstantial but every other previous clean reboot resulted in a loop.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Out of curiosity I changed the boot animation to the Razr boot animation and it booted right up after a clean reboot. Might not mean anything and might just be circumstantial but every other previous clean reboot resulted in a loop.

i will check it out i have been looking in to changing the boot animation but haven't really found anything that i like yet

wmnomore

Reaction score
Love this ROM. I am getting the boot loops though. What about the ICS boot animation? Working on droid?

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Love this ROM. I am getting the boot loops though. What about the ICS boot animation? Working on droid?

Ics boot animation will work on the og.

Glad you're enjoying the rom sorry for the bootloops

mettercomputers

Reaction score
WIFI Tether Not working

Great Rom just can't get wifi tether working it starts but is not working. Thank You for all your hard work.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wifi tether works. Which app are you using? I'm using "wireless tether for root users". Just google it and download the .apk. Or, you could try a new kernel. As you can see in my sig, I'm using a ChevyNo1.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Great Rom just can't get wifi tether working it starts but is not working. Thank You for all your hard work.

apologizes not too familar with the wireless tether apps or how to use them only thing i can suggest is try syndicates method

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been quiet for awhile. Everyone still digging the Zero goodness? The first couple days, I had some lock-ups when calls came in, but a simple wipe and re-flash cured all woes. It's been over a week with no lock-ups. I'm also getting great battery life. Light use, I made it 2 days without hitting the charger. With moderate use, I've been hitting right around 18-22 hours. :icon_ lala:

emarietta

Reaction score
im the same. the torch still doenst work and i tried to flash the zip but oh well ill figure it out later ha. but battery life has been weird. i use pretty much the same but one day it will be like 50% when i go to bed but others it will be all the way down to 30 or 15%. same with performance, one day will be really good and the next it will be chopppy and take a while to open stuff. but i dont know i still like it haha. good job cush

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
im the same. the torch still doenst work and i tried to flash the zip but oh well ill figure it out later ha. but battery life has been weird. i use pretty much the same but one day it will be like 50% when i go to bed but others it will be all the way down to 30 or 15%. same with performance, one day will be really good and the next it will be chopppy and take a while to open stuff. but i dont know i still like it haha. good job cush

Even after you flashed the zip it didn't fix torch? Odd...mine works fine but I fixed it without the zip. Do you have root explorer? If you do, try this:

1. Download LGB 3.1 to your computer and copy the torch.apk to root of your SD card (torch should be in system/apps if I remember right)

2. Copy the torch.apk to the system/apps folder on your phone using root explorer. (You'll need to hit R/W to paste there). And overwrite the previous.

3. Reboot

If after a reboot you still arent in business, navigate to it again (in your system/apps folder) and try to install it manually. If it fails, change permissions to rw-r-r. Then reboot or try another manual install.

Also, perform a nandroid beforehand just in case.

Last edited: