[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.1

Daballa

Reaction score
And I changed the boot animation to the stock droid eye and i still get bootloops. Ill just wait for the fix :)

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sorry that didn't work. I assume after swapping out three bootanimation you set the permissions? Funny, wonder why that didn't work? Maybe just one of those things where every phone is different in how it handles a rom.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Question fellas im leaning towards swapping in my own set of ringtones and notifications things like power rangers mario zelda etc and removing the system ones thoughts?

Sent from a krunked fascinate

Daballa

Reaction score
Question fellas im leaning towards swapping in my own set of ringtones and notifications things like power rangers mario zelda etc and removing the system ones thoughts?

Sounds good to me. Are these gonna be in a separate zip or in an updated rom?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score

I think you should stick with the system ringtones. And have a separate zip file for your custom ringtones. Or have a switch feature like in Liquid roms, to alternate between system apps and packs.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Daballa

Reaction score
I've also noticed there is no Airplane Mode feature when I long press the power button?

It's in the notification bar or can be placed there.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Are these gonna be in a separate zip or in an updated rom?

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

They would be in the update and loaded onto the sd card and would have a zip for the system ones for those who like the system ones

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've also noticed there is no Airplane Mode feature when I long press the power button?

I removed airplane and sound from the power menu since there is a power widget for it

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
OC'd?

are you using the deprimed kernel? i noticed a lot of lag and high system battery use.

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
OC'd?

are you using the deprimed kernel? i noticed a lot of lag and high system battery use.

@ 1200 MHz max and (400MHz min - to fix the phone freezing issues when getting calls or where the person can't hear me but I can hear theme) using deprimed kernel. And I also see that Android OS has been using 47% of my battery. This is an issue.

Last edited:
OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
@ 1200 MHz max and (400MHz min - to fix the phone freezing issues when getting calls or where the person can't hear me but I can hear theme) using deprimed kernel. And I also see that Android OS has been using 47% of my battery. This is an issue.

I can guarantee that the 47% android is from the deprimed kernel. The same thing happened to me. I flashed Chevys kernel and everything became much better.

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
I also have Facebook for Android always running in the background so I wonder if that could be killing battery as well, plus Facebook GOWidget for GOLauncher EX that refreshes every hour. Im also supercharged (option 3 + bulletproof launcher) with 3g and Nitrolag nullifier.

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Is the 01levels file located in system/etc/init.d really needed if you change kernels especially if it's not even within the same values/slots? The file has it set at 250 min and 1000 max when i already have an overclock module in init.d set to 1200 max.