[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 DX GB Motoblur build)

pandawok56

Reaction score
I did a search but I couldn't find any help, but my problem is after installing ZombieStomped I can't connect to anything, I can only make calls. Anybody know why this is? It says I have 3G and plenty of bars but i can't even connect when trying to add my Google account.

Thanks for the help

DroidSloth

Reaction score
I did a search but I couldn't find any help, but my problem is after installing ZombieStomped I can't connect to anything, I can only make calls. Anybody know why this is? It says I have 3G and plenty of bars but i can't even connect when trying to add my Google account.

There was discussion of this earlier in the thread. I believe the solution was to upgrade to .591 before installing ZS 1.65. Perhaps it has to do with the baseband change between .588 and .591.

pandawok56

Reaction score

There was discussion of this earlier in the thread. I believe the solution was to upgrade to .591 before installing ZS 1.65. Perhaps it has to do with the baseband change between .588 and .591.

Yep my bad, I just learned about the need to be on .591 and I was on .588 but I just loaded .591. Do I need to re-install ZS again or should it be intact?

DroidSloth

Reaction score
Yep my bad, I just learned about the need to be on .591 and I was on .588 but I just loaded .591. Do I need to re-install ZS again or should it be intact?

Should definitely do a clean install of ZS after loading .591.

akitomc

Reaction score
Just tried installing and ran into an issue. I am stuck in a bootloop of the zombiestomped logo. I previously was running rubix and then wiped and installed gb 951 and then this zombie stomped. Can anyone give me some tips to at least get my phone operational in the meantime?

yearn

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Netflix apply working with ZS? I can get it all the way to the movie screen but it will never load. I'm connected to wifi so I wouldn't think that would be an issue??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jzmax22

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Netflix apply working with ZS? I can get it all the way to the movie screen but it will never load. I'm connected to wifi so I wouldn't think that would be an issue??

im having the same issue. any solution would be great. Although i must say as a side note that ZS is f-i ng awesome! great work!

mgault

Reaction score
I figured after the last time i posted here i would never do it again as I got blasted as a noob but I dont find a few people that were nice enough to help me and i did get everything fixed. I figured i would try the zombiestomped and to tell you the truth i really liked it. There is only one peoble,.......Ifter i turn the wifi off i get no data for everything. I cant still talk and text but thats it. I have read that I should reflash everything so I did that. I did the 1 2 3 install to get it to factory gb and them flashed the zombie 1.6. Worked fantastic on wifi......wend back to liberty and works fine any ideas???? And please, if you have nothing helpful to say keep it to your self :)

BOA

Reaction score
I downloaded the apk from here and it works great on my zs1.65 D2.

Download: Netflix for the DROIDX - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

That's the same one I'm using and i've not had a video play yet either.

I think we have to be on .595 for netflix to work. So the question is are we going to see an update for ZS for .595? or we'll have to wait until the OTA update? I would really like to get netflix working though but like ZS enough to just wait for his update.

BOA

Reaction score
where do we see this undervolt? Is it already integrated or we have to do something? Also were are the scripts mentioned on the first post?

drum747

Reaction score
Mgault, not sure why you are having trouble. I did not have any issues like that when I was running ZS. Everything worked. I am currently on a .595 Rom until the update. I'm surprised a clean install did not fix your issue. The only thing I can suggest is to try downloading the ZS file again maybe something got corrupted? Good luck