[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.5 (.588 GB Motoblur build)

tb110895

Reaction score
On a side note, did anybody hear about moto assuring people that they are going to work in an unlockable/relockable bootloader in future updates for their portfolio? I'll believe it when I see it though

Even if they do, I doubt my D2 will get some lovin :(

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Yep I read about it everywhere I seemed to look haha. I love motorola regardless of the locked bootloader. Elite build quality IMO.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Oh absolutely. I obviously don't prefer a locked bootloader, it just doesn't bother me like it does with some people. I like my roms to look as stock as possible.

tb110895

Reaction score
So do I, thats why I was rockin apeX but its just to buggy and unfinished right now, but its an alpha so I dont expect much

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Testing now framework edits now, if all goes will, it will be uploading.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
waiting for this release is like having continuous diarrhea. I'm stoked for it to end.

inssane

Reaction score
waiting for this release is like having continuous diarrhea. I'm stoked for it to end.

LOL
I took a drive to get my mind off it, lol.

Hey, at least this dev is very responsive. I almost died holding my breath for UD...I just stopped caring

jcatt

Reaction score
Has anyone found any differences between the .588 leak and the .593 leak? Just curious is all...

Great rom BTW, any chance of getting a straight stock theme? The new Icons are great, but I still prefer the Stock Moto ones.

Thanks again...

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Has anyone found any differences between the .588 leak and the .593 leak? Just curious is all...

Great rom BTW, any chance of getting a straight stock theme? The new Icons are great, but I still prefer the Stock Moto ones.

Thanks again...

Sorry guys, I'm a nublet and have no idea what the .593 and .588 mean...