[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.6 (.591 D2 GB Motoblur build)

mcneilmoe

Reaction score
Tried it, didn't really like it, sorry /; .. try liberty gb or apex 2.0.. i hate the blur experience

To each his own, liberty gb is a great rom, haven't tried apex though.
I like how you are always updating it though. Your a new developer though so im excited to see this rom in the future. I'm following this rom bro. It would be nice if you used adw ex or launcher pro instead of the normal blur launcher. It would also be nice if you got rid of bloatware and blur. just saying. keep up the good work man!

plutonium0587

Reaction score
Tried it, didn't really like it, sorry /; .. try liberty gb or apex 2.0.. i hate the blur experience

I like how you are always updating it though. Your a new developer though so im excited to see this rom in the future. I'm following this rom bro. It would be nice if you used adw ex or launcher pro instead of the normal blur launcher. It would also be nice if you got rid of bloatware and blur. just saying. keep up the good work man!

I actually like having the option of a custom rom with blur. Seems like everyone takes out all the blur but I think Jboxen took out just enough of the bloat. I tried apex and came back bc I couldn't restore enough blur to get it functional for me. Thanks Jboxen!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mcneilmoe

Reaction score

I actually like having the option of a custom rom with blur. Seems like everyone takes out all the blur but I think Jboxen took out just enough of the bloat. I tried apex and came back bc I couldn't restore enough blur to get it functional for me. Thanks Jboxen!

I like a close to asop rom, and something that looks nothing like stock

plutonium0587

Reaction score

that's fine but my point was not every rom has to be aosp-like. Everyone jumps to making aosp roms. Its nice to have a blur rom too. :)

mcneilmoe

Reaction score

that's fine but my point was not every rom has to be aosp-like. Everyone jumps to making aosp roms. Its nice to have a blur rom too. :)

And thats why Liberty is amazing because in the toolbox you can add blur. I have to have some blur like blur gallery, blur camera, and quickoffice dancedroid

plutonium0587

Reaction score
And thats why Liberty is amazing because in the toolbox you can add blur. I have to have some blur like blur gallery, blur camera, and quickoffice dancedroid

Yeah I agree and I ran liberty forever. Heck fission did it before liberty did, same way with adding blur. I just like having it all set up and running smoothly ahead of time.

Syraz

Reaction score
Want to try this out, but curious is battery life better then the stock gb leak, that one seemed to drain my battery like crazy
MUCH better battery then stock gb leak, this morning I charged to about 90% used it my normal amount even with brightness up, I am still at 70%

yay

great work. Keep it up...
after getting into my Nook Color
been neglecting my phone
:)

Last edited:

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Keep the blur in this rom, puhleeze...love it the way it is. :)

droid doctor

Reaction score
I have this installed with dark passenger theme on it and my LED doesn't turn on does anyone else have this problem?

mjs1015

Reaction score
Thanks for making this. Having fun with it. Need more wallpapers, other than that I have no complaints. Nice job.

Micro23

Reaction score
My led is working for emails and side one working for charing. Whats not working for you guys? Text from gvoice working too...

Last edited:

droid doctor

Reaction score
My led is working for emails and side one working for charing. Whats not working for you guys? Text from gvoice working too...

Mine isn't working for texts my side one for charging is. The one on top only flashes when I'm about to call someone.

Micro23

Reaction score
Mine only lights white on making a call for a quick second otherwise its always green. What about emails and google voice? Mine are for sure working regular text as well

droid doctor

Reaction score
Mine only lights white on making a call for a quick second otherwise its always green. What about emails and google voice? Mine are for sure working regular text as well

I'm using go sms pro and the light isn't working mine also l flashes white for a quick second.