[ROM] ZombieStomped 1.5 (.588 GB Motoblur build)

tb110895

Reaction score
Just flashed this coming from apex alpha2, which is nowhere near as complete as this. Can somebody make a .zip to flash to get rid of the #'s in the battery? and make in just the plain silver battery?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Maybe for the new release coming out tonight...i doubt someone will want to make one for a rom thats about to be out of date. With that said its not too difficult so i wouldnt be surprised either way.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Any idea what time the next version is gonna drop in the east coast? It's already 12 here lol

I don't mean to sound like chester the molester but I believe I read on his twitter that he was from somewhere in New York.

inssane

Reaction score
Twitter is not loading for me for some reason.
Any update on the release?

I just saw 1.5, backed everything up, and was literally ready to wipe when I saw the 1.6 tonight. "Tonight" is about 50 minutes more in Chicago technically. :D

tb110895

Reaction score
Any idea what time the next version is gonna drop in the east coast? It's already 12 here lol

I don't mean to sound like chester the molester but I believe I read on his twitter that he was from somewhere in New York.

Lol, Idk who chester the molester is so I can't really say you sound like him. I lol at the things people talk about while waiting for a ROM to drop

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
DroidForums should absolutely look into elevator playback music that forum-goers can hear for times like these.

tb110895

Reaction score
That would be frickin awesome. "Please enjoy this complimentary music while you wait.."

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Yea, it's 12:15 here. Testing everything then I'll be uploading if everything goes as planned!

tb110895

Reaction score

Yea, it's 12:15 here. Testing everything then I'll be uploading if everything goes as planned!

It's cool haha. I've stayed up later than this for a ROM. I think the latest was 5 a.m. then I got like 2 hours of sleep. But this is worth it