[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.1

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Awesome! But one problem. I just flashed this and is there a way to remove titanium backup from this rom? I used root explorer to remove it from system app and when i reboot, first thing that pops is "titanium backup force close" and its still shown in the app drawer. Wierd. I had success doing the same with Liquid roms and i dont know why it doesnt work with this. It would be good if this rom had the feature of removing some system apps in the Zero Settings just like how Liquid does.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Awesome! But one problem. I just flashed this and is there a way to remove titanium backup from this rom? I used root explorer to remove it from system app and when i reboot, first thing that pops is "titanium backup force close" and its still shown in the app drawer. Wierd. I had success doing the same with Liquid roms and i dont know why it doesnt work with this. It would be good if this rom had the feature of removing some system apps in the Zero Settings just like how Liquid does.

I've never tried to do it before.... But maybe uninstall it through itself? I'm not sure but it might work

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Daballa

Reaction score
Try also deleting it from the data/data location using root explorer. There may be leftover files causing the force closes. Can't say it will work for sure but worth a try. Don't forget to reboot after

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
Try also deleting it from the data/data location using root explorer. There may be leftover files causing the force closes. Can't say it will work for sure but worth a try. Don't forget to reboot after

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

I've never tried to do it before.... But maybe uninstall it through itself? I'm not sure but it might work

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

There, i got it to remove. I had to remove it from system/app then delete the folder from data/data reboot. Then uninstall it regularly. Its like the titanium backup was a system app and a data app. Wierd. :p

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay i have found another issue. I keep getting stuck at the bootanimation after the second reboot after i flash the rom. I have flashed this rom like 5 times already and get the same issue. Help please?

Reflash the ROM again without wiping. It should boot. Then either disable the boot ani or flash a new one.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Its in data/app

Sent from a krunked fascinate

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is strange. How come Calendar, Deskclock, Superuser show up as a user app? Aren't those usually system apps?

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

They are loaded data/app same with gmail and ti-bu

theunbound1

Reaction score
strange things too

I didn't have any problems with this rom for weeks, then i started having strange screen issues, serious lag, and the ever-lasting boot animation upon reboot. it would take the phone up to 8 minutes to boot, or it would show the boot animation in an infinite loop. after messing with it for a while or doing a battery pull, it would boot up normal or take a few extra seconds but it would finally boot. usually after i got it to boot, i would have the soft buttons lit, but the screen would stay black. sometimes i could slide out the keyboard a few times and push the lock button several times and the screen would come back...yet all slow and buggy. a few days ago, i changed the CPU settings to interactive with a min setting of 400 and the phone has been working great since. no everlasting boot animation, it now boots up fast, no black screen goof-ups, and no waiting 15 seconds for the phone to respond to my touch. i did try other governess, but they did not help the issue. I don't know if its the interactive setting, or the 400 min setting that brought my phone back to life.

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
I hope that the everlasting bootanimation bug will be fixed soon. I have mine set at 400 min and 1200 max. I still get it. Looks like disabling boot animation is the only work around but I like having a boot animation.

I also noticed that there is no live wallpapers feature on this rom?

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I hope that the everlasting bootanimation bug will be fixed soon. I have mine set at 400 min and 1200 max. I still get it. Looks like disabling boot animation is the only work around but I like having a boot animation.

I also noticed that there is no live wallpapers feature on this rom?

The boot animation will be fixed. There is a flashable live wallpaper zip in the op

Daballa

Reaction score
I just changed the original bootanimation to a different one that I had saved and it fixed the bootlooping.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

BrUhNiGGs

Reaction score
The boot animation will be fixed. There is a flashable live wallpaper zip in the op

I just changed the original bootanimation to a different one that I had saved and it fixed the bootlooping.

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Alright, thanks Cush.

And I changed the boot animation to the stock droid eye and i still get bootloops. Ill just wait for the fix :)