Countdown Clock to The September 1st Release Date!!

Renae

Reaction score
Come on announcement! We are getting so close now! Almost down to the single digit day countdown!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Import roller

Reaction score
I don't know how much longer my D1 is gonna last. Can barely connect to the plug to get charged. this needs to hurry up

googlelover

Reaction score
I don't know how much longer my D1 is gonna last. Can barely connect to the plug to get charged. this needs to hurry up
Oh noes! If it dies just go buy a spare battery charger and a spare battery. Not much else you can do right?
Can't wait for this phone to drop.. even though I finally realized I can't get it on launch day, I'm just happy the 1 year of waiting will be OVER!

Import roller

Reaction score
just read one of the posts on Droid life, is this phone going to be 3G only at first, and later the 4G will be turned on?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
just read one of the posts on Droid life, is this phone going to be 3G only at first, and later the 4G will be turned on?

For the bionic?? Never heard anything that would lead me to believe that. What article are you looking at?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the bionic?? Never heard anything that would lead me to believe that. What article are you looking at?

He looked at the article on Droid Life but read it wrong. The person who had the Bionic was on 3G half the time so Import Roller was getting confused and thinking the Bionic is going to start as a 3G phone and get a 4G upgrade when in fact, the Bionic tester was only on 3G because he wasn't in a solid 4G coverage area.

Renae

Reaction score
That's what we're all hopoing

Any speculation on if we think we will see an announcement for presales? Or if they will sneak it on the webpage and not say anything?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk