Countdown Clock to The September 1st Release Date!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

bigdad63

Reaction score
Aaaargh!

With Talk of A Release Date! I thought of Starting a Count Down Clock to August 4.. Yes I know that the Date is not Concrete but at least it is a Day to look Forward too.

Countdown To The August 4th Release of The Bionic!

Man, that's cruel, you've got me feeling all schizophrenic with the little angelic thing on one shoulder saying "Isn't this lovely? Aren't you happy? The Bionic will soon be here! Just keep watching the lovely clock" and the little devil on the other shoulder saying, "Don't listen to him! Motorola is just jerking your chain again. Are you going to be a sucker again and believe it's actually going to be out this year? Didn't you hear that the LED was burning baby's retinas? Besides, the GS2 owners will all be laughing at you if you buy that thing." :i-m_so_happy::icon_ devil:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
With Talk of A Release Date! I thought of Starting a Count Down Clock to August 4.. Yes I know that the Date is not Concrete but at least it is a Day to look Forward too.

Countdown To The August 4th Release of The Bionic!

Man, that's cruel, you've got me feeling all schizophrenic with the little angelic thing on one shoulder saying "Isn't this lovely? Aren't you happy? The Bionic will soon be here! Just keep watching the lovely clock" and the little devil on the other shoulder saying, "Don't listen to him! Motorola is just jerking your chain again. Are you going to be a sucker again and believe it's actually going to be out this year? Didn't you hear that the LED was burning baby's retinas? Besides, the GS2 owners will all be laughing at you if you buy that thing." :i-m_so_happy::icon_ devil:
Choose the shoulder with the angel on it and the other one-wait until i say forum factor,and then hit him square n the eye.lol!!!!:icon_ banana:

trailblazen

Reaction score
yeah I did this countdown timer over at AC forums when the first word of Aug 4th came out but for some reason couldn't get it to attach to my post so had to just put in a stagnant. Funny that Hand-o-death over there took my idea and linked to a offsite countdown then called it his own :icon_evil:...... I didn't do it over here but preach had the same idea as hand. Wish I thought of it but I didn't know these forums don't do HTML attachments when I was trying for almost an hour to post the counter INTO the forums LOLZ. Either way we are in the home stretch for Bionic ladies and gents.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it is August 4th, in the next few days I plan to pick up the Charge just to get a feel for 4G in my area and see how I deal with no PKB and then I will get the D3 - by the time those two "two week" periods are up the Bionic will be released and I can make an informed decision ;)

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I been waiting 6 months I guess another one won't kill me lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DoctorV

Reaction score
No way I'm going to wish my summer away :)

That's really the only positive thing about the wait. It will make this summer seem like the longest summer in the history of time :)

Java

Reaction score

I've been waiting since last August when it was first rumored and it wasn't even called the Bionic yet, my 2 yr was up in November of last year. I'd also been tracking the TB since around the same time, which turned out to be a battery disaster that I didn't want to end up with.

Motorola is awful with getting things out 'as planned' even though they avoid the problem of saying things are delayed by never annoucing them formally. :icon_eek:

Al Neri

Reaction score

I've been waiting since last August when it was first rumored and it wasn't even called the Bionic yet, my 2 yr was up in November of last year. I'd also been tracking the TB since around the same time, which turned out to be a battery disaster that I didn't want to end up with.

Motorola is awful with getting things out 'as planned' even though they avoid the problem of saying things are delayed by never annoucing them formally. :icon_eek:

Waiting since November? That is the definition of patience!

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I gave up waiting last month and bought a Charge, but my wife's 2 years is up in July. I'm thinking wifey's getting a Charge and I'm getting a Bionic ;-)