New link for Bionic being delayed !!!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No....just drawing some comparisons to the GS2. Thats all.

I just wonder if you have the same type of enthusiasm about the GS2. Thats all. From the looks of it, I dont think you do.

The recent point now is you called the Twitter references non official....while saying the Bionic was a finished product at CES.

The GS2 getting delayed to bump it to 1.2Ghz...is that not considered a delay?

For you to say the Bionic was a finished product at CES....is wrong. Period. Thats the point now. Yea it was delayed. Big deal. Whenever it gets here, whoever wants it will get it, whoever dont want it wont get it.

I wonder what folks will say IF the GS2 doesnt come out in Aug..or was there never an official announcement of that too?

But hey, Moto could pulled an HTC and just put out a so-so LTE phone...Thunderbolt... and worried about a better phone later.. I guess some of us just dont see things the same way...

Last edited:

dlo-htown

Reaction score
No....just drawing some comparisons to the GS2. Thats all.

I just wonder if you have the same type of enthusiasm about the GS2. Thats all. From the looks of it, I dont think you do.

The recent point now is you called the Twitter references non official....while saying the Bionic was a finished product at CES.

The GS2 getting delayed to bump it to 1.2Ghz...is that not considered a delay?

For you to say the Bionic was a finished product at CES....is wrong. Period. Thats the point now.

Why should I have the same enthusiasm for the GS2? Does it have LTE?

And if you want to latch onto whether the Bionic was finished at CES, go for it. Let that be your security blanket, I don't really care.

The two situations are really quite different, but I guess I'm not going to be able to convince you. It's not really important to me if you get it or not.

BTW - you still haven't made a point... you're just railing against random parts of what I said, completely oblivious to the point of this thread... still not having refuted it.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
With Verizon getting LTE is so many cities so fast, I'm surprised that the havent been pushing out the LTE phones faster. OR why 3G phones are even still relevant

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

And if you want to latch onto whether the Bionic was finished at CES, go for it. Let that be your security blanket, I don't really care.

The two situations are really quite different, but I guess I'm not going to be able to convince you. It's not really important to me if you get it or not.

BTW - you still haven't made a point... you're just railing against random parts of what I said, completely oblivious to the point of this thread... still not having refuted it.

Wait a minute...

It was so important for you to let folks know "they got played like a fiddle," that "you dont like sneakey companies," that "these silly games y'all are playing to placate yourselves are hilarious", tho.

Like I said, just pointing some similarities to the GS2 delay....thats still delayed in the US.

Then why dont you have that same enthusiasm in the GS2 forums? Spread the wealth. You should be even more enthusiastic since it doesnt have LTE...The point now is you talking about delays of an unfinished phone announced at CES...while downplaying the delays of the GS2.....that still havent been released in the US....yet...

How many other phones did Moto release since the Bionic was announced.....how many of those phones are considered high end....

Last edited:

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Wait a minute?

It was so important for you to let folks know they got played like a fiddle, that you dont like sneakey companies, that these silly games y'all are playing to placate yourselves are hilarious, tho.

Like I said, just pointing some similarities to the GS2 delay....thats still delayed in the US.

Then why dont you have that same enthusiasm in the GS2 forums? Spread the wealth. You should be even more enthusiastic since it doesnt have LTE...

Haha! I guess I hit a nerve when I suggested you got played huh? Hey, if the shoe fits...

If you were waiting on the Bionic, refusing to buy anything else lest you miss out on the Bionic, then you were played. It's ok, lots of folks were played, you can admit it. It'll all be over in a month.

And it's really a retarded suggestion that unless I join every forum on the planet and complain about delays then Motorola should get a pass.

You sir, are a true fanboi.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha! I guess I hit a nerve when I suggested you got played huh? Hey, if the shoe fits...

If you were waiting on the Bionic, refusing to buy anything else lest you miss out on the Bionic, then you were played. It's ok, lots of folks were played, you can admit it. It'll all be over in a month.

And it's really a retarded suggestion that unless I join every forum on the planet and complain about delays then Motorola should get a pass.

You are funny...truly.

Hit a nerve? Naw, just funny seeing how folks are hypocritical about certain subjects, thats all. No answer for you calling the Bionic a finished product at CES huh? lol

Read what I added to my post....and over look those points too. For you to voice your concerns about the GS2....you aint gotta join every forum on the planet, never said that...I meant this forum...yea you are too funny...

I guess cuz we dont agree I'm a fanboi...lol Funny how that always comes out in certain instances...lol

Last edited:

dlo-htown

Reaction score

You are funny...truly.

Hit a nerve? Naw, just comical seeing how folks are, thats all. No answer for you calling the Bionic a finished product at CES huh? lol

Read what I added to my post....and over look those points too.

Ok, instead of "finished", how about "Ready". There, better? Because following your logic out... nothing is really "finished" because all along the life of these phones, they'll be getting firmware updates... so your logic implies that NOTHING is ever finished... but I can live with that, it doesn't change my argument at all.

But, the Bionic at CES was READY for release, it was fully functional and had a release date in April if I recall correctly. It didn't have any non-functional parts of the hardware or software. It may not have been the "finished" product, but it was ready for release... until the consumers at CES started bashing it for not being "wow" enough.

Your attempts at comparing that situation to products that arent' even functional hardware or software-wise, tells me you really have no grasp on the manufacturing, engineering or any other technical situations, and that you may have no idea even between software and hardware... and more importantly... that I'm just wasting my time trying to get it across to you.

So, unless you can come up with something better than twitter posts, you got nothing.

whiddles

Reaction score
man i got played and now ill be jumping on the first dual core lte phone to come out. I have been waiting sense Feb. myself. If the gs2 is lte and out in Aug ill get it

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
man i got played and now ill be jumping on the first dual core lte phone to come out. I have been waiting sense Feb. myself. If the gs2 is lte and out in Aug ill get it
Ya I'm not gonna lie I guess I got played too. After waiting this long and having an upgrade for so long I will really have to see how the next iphone looks, since phones now are barely catching up to the iphone 4.

I'm just so sick of waiting and Verizon not getting cutting edge phones like it has for the past 2 years. I am sold on LTE and with my home/work/and school all being in an LTE area my next phone has to be that. The LTE phones released this year have all been lackluster and old technology. Very disappointing year to be sitting on an upgrade. Maybe the holiday season will be better.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

You are funny...truly.

Hit a nerve? Naw, just comical seeing how folks are, thats all. No answer for you calling the Bionic a finished product at CES huh? lol

Read what I added to my post....and over look those points too.

Ok, instead of "finished", how about "Ready". There, better? Because following your logic out... nothing is really "finished" because all along the life of these phones, they'll be getting firmware updates... so your logic implies that NOTHING is ever finished... but I can live with that, it doesn't change my argument at all.

But, the Bionic at CES was READY for release, it was fully functional and had a release date in April if I recall correctly. It didn't have any non-functional parts of the hardware or software. It may not have been the "finished" product, but it was ready for release... until the consumers at CES started bashing it for not being "wow" enough.

Your attempts at comparing that situation to products that arent' even functional hardware or software-wise, tells me you really have no grasp on the manufacturing, engineering or any other technical situations, and that you may have no idea even between software and hardware... and more importantly... that I'm just wasting my time trying to get it across to you.

So, unless you can come up with something better than twitter posts, you got nothing.

Really? lol

How do you know it wasnt changed after testing and some critical error was found? How do you know Moto just didnt have spin doctors say its delayed due to feedback from consumers?

Since the Targa was a different phone, how do we know the hardware wasnt already in place after the Bionic announced at CES was scrapped?

Have you been keeping up with news that part of the delay was Moto using their own LTE chip, instead of using whats already out? That thats part of the reason the Xoom still doesnt have LTE yet?
Because following your logic out... nothing is really "finished" because all along the life of these phones, they'll be getting firmware updates... so your logic implies that NOTHING is ever finished... but I can live with that, it doesn't change my argument at all.

Right....cuz there is no such thing as alpha, beta, testing phases....and eventually RTM, Final.

Yea....you was right about one thing....you are wasting your time. But thats the great thing about life, ppl dont have to agree on everything. If they did, the world would be a boring place...

Last edited:

dlo-htown

Reaction score
Yea....you was right about one thing....you are wasting your time.

We done then? good.

Sheesh, for a while there I felt like I was stuck to a tar baby. No matter how right I am, I can't get get free! Haha!

You know what tho? Your nic on here should be Moto-Man! Always to the rescue to defend Motorola from any slander! haha!

Enjoy your Bionic countdown!

Last edited:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea...you are truly funny...had no idea Moto was getting slandered...until you bought it up......you telling on yourself.....

Arkbird, Yea they are just phones...completely agree. Folks can disagree too. He can voice his opinion, in whatever manner he likes. I figured I can voice mine. Thats all.

Sometimes, most of the times in life:

"Its not what you say....... its how you say it".

And dlo....enjoy whatever phone you get.

Last edited:

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
abandonthreadp1.gif

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums