Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Preach,

Its, it is, it's. Man, folks sure are digging deep these days.......This begs the question, would a spell checker find this one?

Craig

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Preach,

Its, it is, it's. Man, folks sure are digging deep these days.......This begs the question, would a spell checker find this one?

Craig
Oh COME ON!!!!! We are so quick to discredit something saying that it will be released on August 4th!!! But quick to believe someone saying September 1 from from a certain blog who steals stuff from this and other forums and take credit for it.. Now I always said that it would be Mid to late August release.. But it will be great if it was August 4th...

NTRS

Reaction score
I'm hoping for the 4 but I won't buy it till after turbo15th

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

NTRS

Reaction score
Ment the. Stupid ac

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Preach,

Craig
Oh COME ON!!!!! We are so quick to discredit something saying that it will be released on August 4th!!! But quick to believe someone saying September 1 from from a certain blog who steals stuff from this and other forums and take credit for it.. Now I always said that it would be Mid to late August release.. But it will be great if it was August 4th...

Woa, dude. I am just replying to what was asked, the spelling in the link. It will be here when it is here, I am not getting wrapped around the axle about it. But, As my NE2 is now past, I will be getting a new phone soon, be it the Bionic, or the D3. And honestly with the latest rumors and "stuff" on the S2, I now have 3 to consider. I could gives a rats you know what about what any of the makers decide to do as it pertains to their scheduling, but it is obvious to me that if moto/vzw have intentionally decided to drop the Bionic right smack in the middle of the S2, Iphone and perhaps the D3, then someone in marketing needs to have their head examined. At this point if the S2 rumors are correct, methinks some folks at Moto are probably trying to figure out how to throw a bone or two to the masses without pissing off VZW.

It is not like the Iphone schedule is some dark mystery, and we have back to school, and kids heading off to college. Moto and Vzw, it's is short for it is, and clue is spelled c-l-u-e. Getsum.....

Craig

das2042

Reaction score
Guys lets not fight. We aren't mad at each other, we're mad at the rat hole of a company know as vzw and moto. Lets focus our anger and dissatisfaction at them and maybe they'll not try and gouge our wallets. We need to stay together and strong!
Oh what am I saying they don't care about us, so beat his ass seabass!!!
Haha j/k, keep the peace ya'll

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Xerrus

Reaction score
I think many would be surprised at the fact that a large amount of people don't know when to use "its" vs. "It's," thus I would still be willing to invest faith in this. Not all computer programmers and engineers have time for proper grammar, that's why we invented LEET Speak. Duh!

Lulz...

(And yes I realize that it was a marketing person not a techie which probably pushed this document out but still...auto-correct has ruined the spelling abilities of many now days...)

sent from my Droid Charge

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
why all the hype with this phone when not a single reviewer has had their hands on it yet?

i don't get it...especially how lukewarm the reception has been for the atrix...which is the bionics closest relative.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here, I fixed their grammar problems.

Edit: Apparently my photoshopped photo wasn't as believable as the one posted on the front page of this forum so it was removed? lol
35522d1311743743-possible-8-4-2011-confirmation-249298_223952894308404_100000810855863_540515_1277307_n.jpg

Last edited: