Bionic vs Samsung Galaxy S2

Nimazahir

Reaction score
Are any of you guys debating between the bionic and the galaxy s2?

The bionic is coming in September(confirmed), hopefully the 1st of September.

The Galaxy S2 is coming in August(unconfirmed, but check out this article, it says the white version will be here on 8/15).
White Samsung Galaxy S2 coming this August | Crave | CNET UK

If the Galaxy S2 has 4g I will go for it, if not I wont. You guys?

rlandon

Reaction score
The article I read stated "white version available in the UK". Doesn't help here in the US. I was in the VZ store today and they know nothing about a release date for either phone. They actually spent the time to look in the database and found nothing.

warped1987

Reaction score
If the SGS2 has a ekyboard for the verizon phone like the AT&T one then I am going for it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
N

Nimazahir

Reaction score
If the SGS2 has a ekyboard for the verizon phone like the AT&T one then I am going for it.

If it has a keyboard and 4g I will even buy it over the iphone 5. If it has no 4g it is a no for me for sure.

warped1987

Reaction score
I personally don't care if it's 4G because we don't have it here, and probably won't anytime soon+ I'm always on wifi + the 4G phones are all battery drainers. But that's just me.

But I have been saying I want an HTC phone as my next phone so we'll see. I will probably skip the SGS2 and just wait until my dream phone comes out... 4G phone (hopefully have coverage by then) with a quad core snapdragon, physcial keyboard, 3D camera, better front facing camera, with a 4.3" 1080I display. HAHA, think it will ever happen?

OP
N

Nimazahir

Reaction score
If you dont care about 4g and you like a keyboard you should get the droid 3 or the galaxy s2

BigZig

Reaction score
i think we are beating a dead horse with the Bionic vs Samsung Galaxy S2 threads there are like 5 of them on this fourm