Droid Bionic Twitter Confirms Sept 8th Release!

Reaction score
"DroidBionic Droid Bionic
On September 8th 2011, the Motorola Droid Bionic will be in your hands."

Just dropped from the "Droid Bionic" Twitter account. VZW big shots got nothing to do during the hurricane? We all know this was the date as of the past few weeks but this essentially makes it official. Be happy = )dancedroid

axlerod

Reaction score
Fake Twitter account. Sorry

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Yeah JerseyFireFighter that is not an official Motorola Site. That is a fan started site. If it is not Droid Landing or not Motorola then it is not official. Motorola never promoted just a phone with a twitter account.. Tweet Motorola and they will tell you.

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
fml... sorry been working since yesterday morning and saw a glimmer of good news going from place to place. I hear my house isnt under water so there's something to look forward to when i get home tonight = )

wseyller

Reaction score
At this point it is official to me when the date is either on verizons website or on a verizon commercial shown on tv. Though I believe that 9/8 will be the day

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
Android Central took the time to throw that out there without the mention that it is a bogus account... (trying to redeem some dignity) :greendroid:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup, I figured. Too many grammatical errors for my taste. And like others have said, it would be announced via Motorola, Verizon, or the Droid Landing Twitter pages. Not that one.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Just for that preach... im getting the prime..lol

That is if the October is actually the release month.. It is all still Speculation. I am getting the Bionic unless something concrete comes between now and the end of September.. By that time I would of tested the Bionic in the stores and the reviews would be in...

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
That is if the October is actually the release month.. It is all still Speculation. I am getting the Bionic unless something concrete comes between now and the end of September.. By that time I would of tested the Bionic in the stores and the reviews would be in...

same.. I think it will come out by the end of october... but for like sprint...lol