[Rumor] Droid Bionic Coming September 8th on 'Official-looking' Twitter Post

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-bionic-tweet-sept-8-rumor.PNG

Rumors have been running rampant over the past few weeks that the Droid Bionic would be coming on September 8th, and a new Tweet from an "Official-looking" Twitter post seem to confirm that date. There is no confirmation from VZW that this Tweet is true or false, which deepens the mystery even further. Some are speculating that this Tweet is a fake. In fact, from looking at some of the other posts from this account, you find multiple errors, which leads one to believe that this Tweet is not legit. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that the info itself is wrong. It's still entirely possible that the date is accurate and that is why Verizon is clamming up. What do you guys think?

Source: BionicForums.net via Twitter

Last edited:

Sweettooth

Reaction score
lol, Droid Prime or Nexus Prime? To many rumors floating around right now :)

Seriously, by the time the beloved [_____] Prime comes out, everyone will be wetting themselves over the Droid Decepticon. That's technology for you. Things are only cutting edge until they're in your hands.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Seriously, by the time the beloved [_____] Prime comes out, everyone will be wetting themselves over the Droid Decepticon. That's technology for you. Things are only cutting edge until they're in your hands.
I'll hold off on the Bionic for now. Without seeing the screen first hand I'm inclined to believe that it will be a lot like the X2's. Not terribly impressive. The Nexus/Droid Prime has some specs that put it in the 'wait & see' category. My two year is up in November, so I can wait. I've been patient enough so far and Moto's delay delay delay may have lost them a sale.