[Rumor] Droid Bionic Delayed to September at Sam's Club; Twitter Still Suggests Aug 4

dlo-htown

Reaction score
I was holding out for the Bionic because I didn't want to repeat the mistake I made buying the Droid 1, only to see 3 months later the Droid X make me wish I had held out... and I could have easily back then...

But now, my Droid 1 is dying... it's behaving so flaky, I'm tempted to throw it against the wall in frustration... so I was hoping I only needed to deal with it for another 2 weeks at most... Now it's over a month possibly?

Screw that, I need a working phone, and if Moto can't deliver on the Bionic this time, I'll just buy a used Droid X (still an upgrade for me!) and wait to see what the iPhone 5 and Dinara have to offer... Screw the Bionic then.

I'm not waiting any longer for it.

donzz

Reaction score
My og Droid works fine except when I dropped a couple weeks ago the power button doesn't work right. You really have to push kind of hard on it to get the phone to light up. Either that or slide the keyboard. My new every two doesn't come up until the end of August. So, I guess I can wait.

sb1831

Reaction score
It's funny, when the thunderbolt was continuously pushed back, everyone blamed Verizon. They didnt want to interfere with the iPhone launch, LTE wasn't ready, etc. Yet now with motorola, and their evil locked bootloaders, it's definitely all their fault. Sheep.

BigZig

Reaction score
LMAO...fail!!!...i feel bad for the guys who keep waiting on this device. and watch it will turn out to not be as good as theyre makig it seem "quoting it a SUPERPHONE"

I hear ya. Almost 7 months since the release at CES and it still is not out. Keep waiting peoples, because when this comes out, within 2 months there will be another one on the horizon and it all begins. Find a nice co
mfotable chair nd keep waiting. When it is finally released all of you will think it was made by the hands of zeus and realize it is all ovrblown.

No one knows the real specs but will be the fastest phone both In processor speed and on the fastest network so it will be Zeus at least for one day, and that's all you can hope for with the rate technology moves these days. So I will be getting this phone whenever it hits the shelves.

DC4MVP

Reaction score
Keep waiting peoples, because when this comes out, within 2 months there will be another one on the horizon and it all begins.

Umm...isn't that the case with literally EVERY piece of technology out there? Something new and cutting edge comes out then by 6 months, it's considered obsolete...

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Keep waiting peoples, because when this comes out, within 2 months there will be another one on the horizon and it all begins.

Umm...isn't that the case with literally EVERY piece of technology out there? Something new and cutting edge comes out then by 6 months, it's considered obsolete...

Yes, that's what makes it even more enjoyable. Watching the sharks follow the chum.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was easy to wait for the Bionic because there hasn't been one phone worth upgrading to over the Original Droid.

DC4MVP

Reaction score

Yes, that's what makes it even more enjoyable. Watching the sharks follow the chum.

Not much to do in Iowa, eh? :)

jengas kahn

Reaction score
i heard somewhere that this phone's code name is actually "Big Foot"

no, on second thought, it might have been "Nessie"

illmatic636

Reaction score
All we can do is see if those devices listed for release in late July pan out. If all the ATT and Sprint phones come out as scheduled, the validity of the Bionic being pushed is just reinforced. If that is the case, keep on waiting folks. You know it's going to be worth it!

JasonD18

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with a friend who works for Verizon. He says every bit of marketing and info he's seen says a Sept 1st release date on the Bionic. Everywhere, not just Sam's Club.

Wish I had more concrete info to back that up, but unfortunately I don't. Take it for what you want.

:(

sb1831

Reaction score
I think the August 4th date was wishful thinking for a lot of people. A phone like this doesn't drop without some form of marketing campaign from Moto & VZW.

Reaction score
Bionic is coming out... Bionic Is delayed... Bionic is coming out... Bionic Is delayed... Here's some Bionic pics... Theses pics are fake... Heres some more pics... Here is writing that means nothing... Bionic is coming out... Bionic Is delayed...

This forum is killing me!