[Rumor] Unofficial Verizon Roadmap Leaked; Droid Bionic Arriving Late July

Byakushiki

Reaction score
It's real cheap to buy a 32gb sd card now, isn't it?

Sent from somewhere in a strangereal world... on a Milestone 2

whiddles

Reaction score
why buy an SD card when you cannot use on the D3 he is saying

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wait the D3 does not have an SD slot...that can't be right. I don't know why they would get rid of the SD slot, its one of the most requested features on the iPhone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bplewis24

Reaction score
Nobody has ever reported the D3 not having an SD slot. They are reporting there is no SD CARD included.

If you have a source reporting no SD Card SLOT, please post it.

Brandon

whiddles

Reaction score
Wait the D3 does not have an SD slot...that can't be right. I don't know why they would get rid of the SD slot, its one of the most requested features on the iPhone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That is what I thought. I never looked into it after reading his post. I was tring to understand what he was asking

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
Just got done talking to my boy who works for Verizon in pleasant hill, ca he told me the bionic's official date is September 17, 2011

RubiX Focused DX

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Just got done talking to my boy who works for Verizon in pleasant hill, ca he told me the bionic's official date is September 17, 2011

RubiX Focused DX

My sources tell me he is wrong. BTW my source, is the fact that new phones come out on Thursdays, September 17th is a Saturday.

Steam007

Reaction score
1080p

My wife's line will be eligible for an upgrade in mid July. If the Bionic does not have a pentile screen, then I might get it (unless I hear that the SGSII will for sure be coming to VZW in a few months). If the Bionic does have that stupid pentile screen, then I won't be getting it and I'll wait for either the SGSII or the iPhone 5.

I've been told that the Bionic has been delayed so that it could be upgraded to a 1080p monitor. The new update on the phone includes Netflix HD. That dude eliminates the penlite screen and will give you a winner.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife's line will be eligible for an upgrade in mid July. If the Bionic does not have a pentile screen, then I might get it (unless I hear that the SGSII will for sure be coming to VZW in a few months). If the Bionic does have that stupid pentile screen, then I won't be getting it and I'll wait for either the SGSII or the iPhone 5.

I've been told that the Bionic has been delayed so that it could be upgraded to a 1080p monitor. The new update on the phone includes Netflix HD. That dude eliminates the penlite screen and will give you a winner.

And who told you this?

Steam007

Reaction score

And who told you this?

Ok Verizon and Motorola have leaked two possibilities. First is that the bionic will have a dual core Navidia Tegra chip. If this is the case then you probably will not have the 1080p. The rumor is that Motorola upgraded to a Texas Instruments dual core chip powered at 1.2GHZ to compete with the Galaxy S2 and iPhone5. This will give the phone 1080p capabilitites. I'd wait before you upgrade but sorry dude nothings ever official until it comes out.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed the SG2 isn't on there... oh well. I got my X last September, I don't know when my upgrade is... probably next year I guess

LG Cosmos 2? Sorry, but the 1st version sucked terribly. I want to torch my old one...

Apex 2.0 Revolution