Contest: Root Explorer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark juggalo

Reaction score
so I can open it up and my friends will go...ooooohhhhhh!!!!! aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

GeLopez

Reaction score
i got 6 droids here in my family of 8, all of them with a paid root explorer but, guess what!!!! i just got the transformer and after buying 6 root explorers i was going to try for a free one. so, pick me because i almost own stock with root explorer.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
second thing I purchased after rooting my OG, so I don't need to be picked, just want to endorse the program - definately one that anyone can use easily.

krkelly

Reaction score
If I say I don't want to win maybe I will actually win... It's like acting like you don't care about the one cute girl at the bar. Oh wait... that never worked for me.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Nice! An essential app for anyone who's rooted. You'd be naked without it.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
My bank will not allow purchases in non US funds or conversions so this is one of those must have apps that I haven't been able to get for my rooted Droid 1. I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
My bank will not allow purchases in non US funds or conversions so this is one of those must have apps that I haven't been able to get for my rooted Droid 1. I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
Stupid isnt it? I suffer from the exact same problem, but if you call the bank they can lift the restriction for 24 hours, atleast my bank will but it is a haste to call them all the time when I need an app listed in foreign currency.

The currency is half the reason, the other half is I am am always trying to do different hacks on my phone and some times I need root explorer to access the root file system to edit or add files. There is always adb push but thats a pain in the ass as I hate to use my usb cable for stuff which is usually why I use dropbox to transfer things from the PC to the phone. My current project, for fun, is to try to get blur contacts working in Liberty. Although I do like the current contacts app better then blur contacts anyways.

lehthanis

Reaction score
I could use this because I'm new to the Android Hacking scene, and am starting to play around with the SDK. I've already built a custom boot animation for Steel Droid, and plan on building more using my l33t 3d modelling/animation skills. I think that since I'm new and have a lot of potential to contribute to this community since I am an engineer by day with lots of programming skills, that I should get a little jumpstart by winning a free Root Explorer. W00t!

SithDroid2187

Reaction score
Because why should I pay for it when you can just give it to me?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

camaro1173

Reaction score
I would like to say that this forum is the best, no mater what happens in the give away in the end we all are winners. Why? I say it is because of all of the help and information the comunity suplies this forum.

Good luck to all....

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I would love a copy of Root Explorer. Being a broke, careerless college graduate, I've been seeking any free opportunities and apps to find a way to edit/delete root system files, and have come up with nothing that works.

I NEED Root Explorer please!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Reason: I like pancakes!!!

I need to explore my roots so I can be sure I'm not adopted and that I wasn't born on another planet. Oh, wait, that's not what this app does. Actually I've used the root explorer app on my friends phone and I love it. I like the easy mount r/w feature as well as the search feature but I don't have it on my phone cause I'm a cheapskate and haven't been able to talk myself into buy it. :laugh: And with the help of the benevolent droidforums.net, I won't have to buy it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.