Cm 5.0.6.2

awesome.

i just installed p3droid's kernels. Are they all LV or does he make some MV's?

I will also check out the official CM forums.

awesome.

all low voltage

They are on ROM manager. Go to Download Rom, CyanogenMod, and the bekit kernels are right there. BTW, running 5.0.6.2 with the low voltage 1000 belkit kernel. Super fast, smooth, and cool. 80% battery at the end of a 10 hour work day.

awesome.

all low voltage

They are on ROM manager. Go to Download Rom, CyanogenMod, and the bekit kernels are right there. BTW, running 5.0.6.2 with the low voltage 1000 belkit kernel. Super fast, smooth, and cool. 80% battery at the end of a 10 hour work day.

For whatever reason sxm doesn't want to use ROM Manager.

I wish I had your battery life. :( But my batt life is about 24 hours, I guess that ain't so bad.

edit: ah, the bekit kernels are extremely low voltage, I believe - my phone probably couldn't handle them anyway.

Where do I find the new HTC keyboard?
Using the Stock CM 5.0.6.2 and notice it has default keyboard. Want to try out this new HTC keyboard everyone is talking about.

(...)

I wish I had your battery life. :( But my batt life is about 24 hours, I guess that ain't so bad.

edit: ah, the bekit kernels are extremely low voltage, I believe - my phone probably couldn't handle them anyway.

I run the 1.2 Bekit LV and exit an 8 hour school day (I'm a sophomore in high school) at 80%. I think Bekit has ULV ones, but I'm pretty sure that the ones on Rom Manager are just low voltage.

Me, I have no preference in Kernels, they run the same for me. But if you wanna see your phone run hot, use Google Sky Map, that's about the only time my phone will pull above 50*C.

I found that the Hexfuzion slowed my phone down quite a bit. I went back to stock and it was fine. Im now using nextheme which is the nicest looking theme ever and its running great. Its not flashy but gives everything a great update. Im on a P3 1k kernal.

(...)

I run the 1.2 Bekit LV and exit an 8 hour school day (I'm a sophomore in high school) at 80%. I think Bekit has ULV ones, but I'm pretty sure that the ones on Rom Manager are just low voltage.

Me, I have no preference in Kernels, they run the same for me. But if you wanna see your phone run hot, use Google Sky Map, that's about the only time my phone will pull above 50*C.

I think battery has more to do with widgets and how often they are syncing/getting new info, opposed to what kernel people are running.
If you are not on the web, or having a dl or news/rss going every hour, your battery will last a long time.

(...)

I think battery has more to do with widgets and how often they are syncing/getting new info, opposed to what kernel people are running.
If you are not on the web, or having a dl or news/rss going every hour, your battery will last a long time.

Yeah, the only widget I ever have running is the power control. But I keep my brightness high so I don't know what my luck is.

(...)

Sophomore and you've got a Droid? Nice.

Know what I had when I was your age? A stack of coins to use the pay phone in my school! lol

Haha and the only game I had on my Nokia was Snake.

Side note - are there any kernels that DON'T work with wireless tethering?
I'm running P3Droid LV 600 (smoked glass-esque), and can't get wifi tethering to work. Do i need a higher kernel?

all low voltage

I see them now. They were greyed out so I thought i had to get the premium. I checked advanced mode and all is good now. Thanks for all the help guys.

I upgraded to this ROM from 5.0.5.7 and noticed a 2-3 secong lag after every time it would auto-orient. I couldn't figure out what was causing it so I switched back. Does anybody have any insight? I did *not* clear my data and cache during the install, would that be the issue?

I saw a couple of other people with this problem but never saw any good resolutions posted. And yes, it was OC'd to 1.1 gHz.

i'm having the same issue with the lag, sometimes longer than 2-3 seconds. its frustrating...feels like i'm using an old computer :)

(edit) my bad i'm running 5.0.6.1 with the lag. just wanted to clarify

Back