- Jun 27, 2012
- Reaction score
Thank you for this, it's been so long since I messed with the recovery screen. Kicked my phone in the pants just by clearing the cache.
Sorry Phil.... I'm usually not that grumpy. LOL... I'm also far from the brightest light on the Christmas tree.
You may also want to look in the Google Play Store for a free app called "appcachecleaner". I use it regularly and it is very easy to use.
thank you for these tips,they really help me.Is your device acting glitchy??
This is for a stock device.....
If so, try this...
Using the buttons before startup...
1. Power the device off.
2. press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and then press the power button on the right side of the device until a Boot Mode Selection Menu appears.
3. Press Volume Down to highlight Recovery, then press Volume Up.
4. From the repair screen, press Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time. A menu will appear. (You may have to try this several times before it works)
5. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to clear cache or you can select wipe data / factory reset, then press Power to select it.
6. Choose Yes.
7. The Droid RAZR will then start the factory reset process
DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!