Change Logs, And Bug Reporter

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We Will Try to keep this as up to date as Possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Droid X Change Log as Of 10/20/2010

---------------------------------------------------------------

Droid 1 Change as of 10/20/2010

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please Report All Bugs or request you have here So We can keep Track of them Better!!

Thanks Team Incognito!!

Last edited:

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you report a bug please be specific .. I recommend doing so in this manner..

Phone:
ROM:
Theme:
Issue:

by doing it this way you will help us resolve issues faster. Also, it eliminates the need to try and decipher what some people post.

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Not sure if it has been reported or not yet so I will just to let you guys know.

Phone: Dx
ROM: TranQ2.3.7
Theme: Incognito Blurless and the ADW blue theme
Issues: In some places there is still white on white and the text is hard to read. Easy example is Mini info Widget. When you go to set it up the text in the 3 fields ( Backround, Text color, Widget type) is white. I also noticed it in my Golf card app when I was going to enter a couple of new players.

Edit: Oh yea forgot. I also noticed in Quadrant that the icons on the left side of the screen are all black and really not visible. not a big deal but wanted to mention that also.

Last edited:

kdmhongshi

Reaction score
Phone: DROID1
ROM: CM6 stable
Theme: Incognito
Issue: "process com.android.inputmethod.latin has stopped working" error message comes out every time I use the touchscreen. physical keyboard works.. it's just a hassle sometimes.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if it has been reported or not yet so I will just to let you guys know.

Issues: In some places there is still white on white and the text is hard to read. Easy example is Mini info Widget. When you go to set it up the text in the 3 fields ( Backround, Text color, Widget type) is white. I also noticed it in my Golf card app when I was going to enter a couple of new players.

Edit: Oh yea forgot. I also noticed in Quadrant that the icons on the left side of the screen are all black and really not visible. not a big deal but wanted to mention that also.

ok 3rd party apps can be a pian cause there is so many of them we try to hit the Core ones but we can get them all! It would be a never ending batlle

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Phone: DROID1
ROM: CM6 stable
Theme: Incognito
Issue: "process com.android.inputmethod.latin has stopped working" error message comes out every time I use the touchscreen. physical keyboard works.. it's just a hassle sometimes.

ok we havent released a cm6 version for a loooooooong time. Contact Skurtz and see if he is will to update it. its his call though!!!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated the DX change long to reflect the changes I made as right now! im uploading all themes as we speak for the DX

Aixelsyd

Reaction score

ok 3rd party apps can be a pian cause there is so many of them we try to hit the Core ones but we can get them all! It would be a never ending batlle

All good man just wanted to bring it up as I didn't know if it was relative to 3rd party apps in specific of maybe something overlooked somewhere in the theme itself. That said I can only imagine what a nightmare it can be for all the 3rd party apps. No biggie in these 2 cases mind you as I can see it just a little more difficult is all.

mob87

Reaction score
Phone: X
Rom: rubiX
Theme: Invertnito
Issue: Very bottom of notification pull down still isn't fixed.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Phone: X
Rom: rubiX
Theme: Invertnito
Issue: Very bottom of notification pull down still isn't fixed.

Screen shot so I know what you are talking about

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok thank you ill look into that! it seems to be only this them I havent seen it on orange and Red!!

Tesler32

Reaction score
Phone: DroidX
ROM: ApeX
Theme: Incognito Red NonBlur
Issue: I have two calendars installed and neither will sync with google. That is the only issue that I see. Everything else looks sweet, but I really need my calendar sync to work. Thx

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Phone: DroidX
ROM: ApeX
Theme: Incognito Red NonBlur
Issue: I have two calendars installed and neither will sync with google. That is the only issue that I see. Everything else looks sweet, but I really need my calendar sync to work. Thx

If I'm not mistaken there Blurless builds are based off of P3's Tranquility 2.3.5 build. That said there was a calendar issue in that build that needed to be patched. I'll see if I can find the info and report back on how to fix it quick. I do know the issue has been corrected on P3's newer Tranquility builds ( ie 2.3.7 & 2.3.8, and the new one we should see in a day or so).