bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Phone: DroidX
ROM: ApeX
Theme: Incognito Red NonBlur
Issue: I have two calendars installed and neither will sync with google. That is the only issue that I see. Everything else looks sweet, but I really need my calendar sync to work. Thx

i need to look at his rom it could be just a naming issue IE: calendar.apk vs. CalendarGoogle.apk

mrpicolas

Reaction score
incognito bug

hey runnin droid x
apex aosp rom
og incognito blurless theme
gmail version 2.3

problem is i run 2 gmail accounts account select box is white on white text pop up box is fine even after account is selected still white on white

skarlson

Reaction score
Phone: Droid X
ROM: rubiX Focused 1.0
Theme: Incognito Red v1.2 (assuming you meant 1.2 though in post it is called 2.1 because the zip is called 1.2)
Issue: Bugs and requests. The theme has transparent sliders on the lock screen but that just isn't doing it for me. I actually prefer visible sliders. Actually if you did something similar do how you made the button on transparent sliders for the received call lock screen sliders that would be ideal because that is very well designed imo. Just the button with the answer or ignore slider appearing when you hit one looks sweet and doing the same for regular lock screen would keep things uniform.

The bug has to do with the Google search apk you themed. When you add the widget to a home screen and press the G to bring down the list of what to search the G button is highlighted yellow, stock Froyo color, instead of the red incognito theme color. When you open the actual Google search application and press the G button there the same thing happens; yellow highlighting instead of red. When selecting from the resulting menu choices they are also highlighted yellow instead of red. The text for those menu items is black instead of white.

I would also make a request for your adw.launcher icons which you just added grayscale for. Place each icon in the same black frame used for your custom icons in the theme itself (the rom theme not the adw.theme) in addition to the grayscale to make everything uniform otherwise it looks like they sort of don't mesh as well. This can be done as I have seen it done in a red theme called ADWTheme Inc-Red-dible on the market. Instead of custom icons the theme just places red shading over existing icons and places each icon in a frame to make it all uniform.

In the dialer app when you select three of the tabs the icon in the tab changes from gray to white. For the contacts tab the folder icon is replaced by a transparent black rectangle.

In the browser when you select the menu button the refresh button is always grayed out instead of black even when it is selectable. The forward button on the other hand is correctly black or gray depending on the context and usability.

In the Music Mod app tabs are highlighted yellow instead of red when selecting them.

Pulldown menus have white text on an almost white background making the text difficult at best to see.

I must say other than the stuff above this is by far the best theme I have used. I am glad you released the red version first as that was my preferred color. The in-call dialer you finally themed looks just stellar. I couldn't be happier; with the changes above that is! Good work!

Last edited:

skarlson

Reaction score
ROM: rubiX Focused 1.0
Theme: Incognito Red v3.1

In addition to any bugs not fixed from my previous post the latest version now has icons that are highlighted using rubix default launcher highlighted orange instead of red. The previous version I am pretty sure they were red or I would have mentioned that in my previous post.

akula1

Reaction score
Voicemail Button

Droid X
Rubix.5 focused
Droid X LWP Free

The voicemail button when selected take me to the main screen, I lose my antenna signal momentarily.

I tried it with Black Glass 928 and it worked fine (it had other issues of notices Black on Black)

I can use speed dial for voicemail and it works fine.

I appreciate any help on this.
John

Adrinalin

Reaction score
ROM: rubiX Focused 1.6
Theme: Incognito Red v3.2

When using Pin unlocking the box line on the right side for the digits 3,6,9 and the delete key are cut off

SplicedX

Reaction score
ROM: Stock, deodexed with LauncherPro Plus
Theme: Incognito DX
Issue: After loading the theme, when I press the menu button two of the icons are not themed. The notifications and preferences icons remain unthemed. This is the only issue I have with this theme.

Thanks for any help you have to offer.