Blurry 2.3.20

skarlson

Reaction score
Fixed the exchange contacts sync issue. The reason it isn't working is because WorkContacts.apk was missing. I installed the one from the TBH 2.3.230 release and that resolved the issue. Simply drop it into the system/app folder, give correct permissions and then reboot to have working corporate contact sync. Figured this out by comparing app files in the TBH release to Drod's latest Blurry release to see what app might be missing that is needed. Now I can say this will be the release I use for awhile.

skarlson

Reaction score
Voice Search is fixed for me. What I did to fix it was delete the one that is installed by the ROM (I used Titanium but you can just delete the APK with Root Explorer too) then reboot and install it off the Market. Viola, working Voice Search.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Voice Search is fixed for me. What I did to fix it was delete the one that is installed by the ROM (I used Titanium but you can just delete the APK with Root Explorer too) then reboot and install it off the Market. Viola, working Voice Search.

That did the trick, thanks a ton!

pcandroid

Reaction score
Where is the leak from ps3droid that you have to run before installing this rom?

cparker89

Reaction score

That did the trick, thanks a ton!

what is the directory of the .apk??

cparker89

Reaction score