Blur running like there's no blur? Insane! Blurry 1.5.2

bd1212

Reaction score
Just downloaded Blurry 1.5.2 from the mirror link that you posted and I am indeed still getting the Dialer closing issue. I think you might've uploaded the .zip that still had the Dialer issue in it.

Dialer doesn't work for me either....downloaded Dialer one, far superior in my opinion!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Strange... I can't download it. I'll go into the market and search it. I select "Dialer One". At the bottom it says "Install. I tap that and it starts the download, but immediately says "Download unsuccessful".

Can you send me the .apk of it from your DX?

kennydied23

Reaction score
Oh yeah meant to ask, are we supposed to be on the leak or not? I was confused when I read this part:
"But here it is, rubiX Blurry 1.6.3 for those NOT on the 2.3.320 leak
ONLY LOAD THIS IF YOU ARE RUNNING THE NEW LEAK FROM P3DROID YESTERDAY!"

bd1212

Reaction score
Oh yeah meant to ask, are we supposed to be on the leak or not? I was confused when I read this part:

This is for people on 2.3.15. That was a typo, just ignore it. If you're on 2.3.15, you'll be fine.

kennydied23

Reaction score

This is for people on 2.3.15. That was a typo, just ignore it. If you're on 2.3.15, you'll be fine.

I thought so, I shouldn't have installed lol. Now I have to find a way back into Clockwork somehow to nandroid.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I thought so, I shouldn't have installed lol. Now I have to find a way back into Clockwork somehow to nandroid.

The only thing that will break is media. Do you have the 2.3.320 version of blurry from the other thread?

kennydied23

Reaction score

The only thing that will break is media. Do you have the 2.3.320 version of blurry from the other thread?

I had the first 2.3.320 version of blurry from your twitter. The launcher doesn't start so I can't do anything.

bd1212

Reaction score

I had the first 2.3.320 version of blurry from your twitter. The launcher doesn't start so I can't do anything.

Same thing happened to me. To get out of it, double tap your Home button. It will bring up Voice Commands. Say "Open Market". The Market will open. Once you're in it, just download ADW Launcher or LauncherPro. This should fix your homescreen issue. (Credits to Drod for telling me this.) :)

OR, you can just download the fixed version that Drod uploaded (its the same link on the thread at androiddoes.com) and flash that and it'll fix the homescreen issue.

kennydied23

Reaction score

Same thing happened to me. To get out of it, double tap your Home button. It will bring up Voice Commands. Say "Open Market". The Market will open. Once you're in it, just download ADW Launcher or LauncherPro. This should fix your homescreen issue. (Credits to Drod for telling me this.) :)

OR, you can just download the fixed version that Drod uploaded (its the same link on the thread at androiddoes.com) and flash that and it'll fix the homescreen issue.

Alright cool. I appreciate the help.

bd1212

Reaction score

Alright cool. I appreciate the help.

Your welcome. ;)

alosenster

Reaction score
I'm running 1.6.3 and having gallery issues. The gallery opens and then immediately closes. It's not force closing and there's no error message, it just won't stay open.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Wait, so this is for the people that haven't installed the TBH update?

And can anybody attest to the speed improvements on this as opposed to stock blurry

kennydied23

Reaction score
Wait, so this is for the people that haven't installed the TBH update?

And can anybody attest to the speed improvements on this as opposed to stock blurry

If you look at the top of this page you'll see it's only for people who haven't updated to the leak. But about the speed improvements I definitely think screen transitions on the launcher are much smoother than stock and there's a lot less lag.