rubiX Blurry 1.0

sephtin

Reaction score
the font seems awful small is this on purpose....anyway to make it larger or bolder? and that still didnt work for the apps....some install some dont,weird

what happens when you try to install them? which apps? Do you use an app like appbrain to manage your apps?

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
the font seems awful small is this on purpose....anyway to make it larger or bolder? and that still didnt work for the apps....some install some dont,weird

Okay, just checking here. Did you come from another rom, or from the stock rooted rom and didn't wipe when installing Rubix? If so, what apps aren't installing? If it is some of the 'standard' google apps, it's possible that they are still installed on your phone in the system/app directory. If so, you'll have to remove them from that folder before they can be updated.

This may not be your issue, but it is something to look for depending on the ROM you're coming from.

davezx9

Reaction score
i dont use app brain....i was tring to install no lock and a few others just to see if they would....and any way to increase font size...love this rom

davezx9

Reaction score
i did come from different rom but i did a restore to before that rom and then installed new rom

punchman1

Reaction score
I've had fun with swapping ROMs and themes this last month or so. It's been quite the learning curve. I've got half a dozen backups and tried most of the rubix themes. I've just come from the focused 1.6 to blurry 1.0. I am missing sephtin's BlackBar mod for Focused 1.6 v2.1. I've even tried to load it on top of a fresh load-out of blurry 1.0 wiping and clearing along the way. It ended bootlooping on the rubix boot animation. I realize I'm on blurry and the theme is for focused. Do I have any options? Thanks and keep up the good work

sephtin

Reaction score
I've had fun with swapping ROMs and themes this last month or so. It's been quite the learning curve. I've got half a dozen backups and tried most of the rubix themes. I've just come from the focused 1.6 to blurry 1.0. I am missing sephtin's BlackBar mod for Focused 1.6 v2.1. I've even tried to load it on top of a fresh load-out of blurry 1.0 wiping and clearing along the way. It ended bootlooping on the rubix boot animation. I realize I'm on blurry and the theme is for focused. Do I have any options? Thanks and keep up the good work

I don't use Blurry personally.. but I could probably be talked into doing a blurry version of my bar mod... :p It's pretty basic, actually. :S

Maybe for the next version of Blurry, I'll put something out. Check with me again then... (To remind me, as I'll probably forget. :p But I'll need testers, as I likely won't go to Blurry...).

punchman1

Reaction score

I don't use Blurry personally.. but I could probably be talked into doing a blurry version of my bar mod... :p It's pretty basic, actually. :S

Maybe for the next version of Blurry, I'll put something out. Check with me again then... (To remind me, as I'll probably forget. :p But I'll need testers, as I likely won't go to Blurry...).
I may be with you on that when it comes to focused. I'm going to try ADW Launcher next as I miss that from focused. It's pretty sad that the one thing keeping me on the fence is that little droid on the pull down bar. I wanted to try blurry, however, as I read somewhere the blurry would be getting more updates than the focused. Some may appreciate a stable long lasting build of a rom. I, however, love continually updating and trying out the latest and greatest.

Looks like what I'm looking for. The one thing it's missing that I loved was the little droid in the corner of the pull down menu. From what I've read you can add it using ninja morph (one more thing to learn on this journey down the rabbit hole).

mdowns989

Reaction score
Oh man... ninja morphology super easy to use... been using it a whole lot.... only a few things I couldn't replace.... I have the Droid screens and one with a RubiX Cube for focused...

rubiX Focused 1.6 & Modded Black Juice.

Reaction score
Considering trying Rubix Blurry coming from Apex 1.0 but am not sure yet. I suppose I'll do a nandroid of my current setup and play with Blurry to see if I like it. Anyone have any comparisons of Blurry 1.0 vs Apex 1.0?

sephtin

Reaction score
Considering trying Rubix Blurry coming from Apex 1.0 but am not sure yet. I suppose I'll do a nandroid of my current setup and play with Blurry to see if I like it. Anyone have any comparisons of Blurry 1.0 vs Apex 1.0?

New version of Blurry coming in the next couple days.. may be worth your time to wait... ?

sephtin

Reaction score

New version of Blurry coming in the next couple days.. may be worth your time to wait... ?

how about rubix?

Drod said focused within a few days a well.....
The best answer is "when it's ready"...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pszhu

Reaction score
can't know the difference between the fission 2.1 final and drod's rubix update. is the update based on 2.2.1?