Blur running like there's no blur? Insane! Blurry 1.5.2

alosenster

Reaction score
I'm running 1.6.3 and having gallery issues. The gallery opens and then immediately closes. It's not force closing and there's no error message, it just won't stay open.

Did you update to the new leak before you installed this?

No, I installed the one that didn't require the new leak.

It's not too big of a deal, though. I found that Gallery 3D app on the market, and it's pretty neat. It seems a bit resource intensive, but good otherwise.

Reaction score
The 3d gallery hauls on focused and is pretty quick with tranquility too. Pictures load up faster for me after a reboot with the 3d gallery and it looks way better.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

C

chrmbly

Quick question. How is everyone's battery life w/ the 1.6.3 versus 1.5.2? Compared to 1.0, my battery is getting hammered with 1.5.2... Just curious if it's worth me updating to 1.6.3, or if I'd be better off flashing my nandroid backup for blurry 1.0....

Thanks.

brutalness

Reaction score
Quick question how can I get the stock ASOP sms app on this rom that's the one thing I hate in blur.

Sent from my DROIDX

alosenster

Reaction score
Quick question how can I get the stock ASOP sms app on this rom that's the one thing I hate in blur.

Sent from my DROIDX

If you aren't married to that particular app, Handcent is a great sms app. There are a few others as well.

jgmarz

Reaction score
Blurry

I'm running the leak 2.3.320. What is the most current Rubix Blurry rom for this. I love the TranQ 3.5 rom but my battery life is horrible. Is there anything I can do?

C

chrmbly

From what I've seen the battery life is awful with all 2.3.20 builds. People on the leak in general are lamenting it.

Ok, if anyone can help me with this... After having horrible battery life, I loaded my nandroid backup of Blurry 1.0. However, now the blur calendar widgets that were dropped in Blurry1.6.3 are still not there and the calendar does not sync (the .apk is there for blur calendar and it shows up in the app drawer, just says it's waiting to sync)...

Does this mean I'll have to sbf, or can I simply reload blurry 1.0 to get those bits of blur back onto it, and then flash the nandroid backup? I'd really hate to have to sbf, re-root, and re-deodex again. If anyone can offer any advice, I'd be grateful.