Bionic Price Confirmed?

DamirD1984

Reaction score
The charge has gone down in price recently. I believe I saw that ad for it just yesterday

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Got 2 Droid Charges, for $89 each at our local Fry's, but ended up returning mine. Fry's has random in store prices, my bro got a Droid X2 for free, while the next day, it was back to $149.
I myself, find it hard to hand over $299, for a any phone. So I will be on a lookout for Fry's to drop their prices. :)

DamirD1984

Reaction score
This is the kind of attitude that allows these major businesses to hike up prices...you really believe what you say? Maybe you have a job that pays 100k a year but some people who want these more than you and I combined cant afford them. With verizon data caps, hiked prices on plans and on phones also I'm just waiting to have one problem with verizon and I'm leaving them. As great as verizon is, it's not worth it

Agree, also with the poster who pointed out, that we are already "paying higher" prices for the "better" service.

VZW has been charging a lot for the PHONE variants in compare to other carriers. Just compare the HTC EVO 3D, its at $199, and specwise, there isn't anything on verizon this close, or price wise as well.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Yeah, Best Buy is always higher than Verizon. Their insurance plan is better, but not worth the difference in the long run unless you're really clumsy with your phones.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really need to get a Costco membership or something just for that deal. Hopefully we'll find out more about it soon.

Hey Ark, it's fairly easy to walk into Costco without a membership, I usually just talk with someone as I'm walking in and they never ask for my card.

This is assuming we can purchase the bundle from Costco without our membership card. My father's got a card, so if so, I'll probably just borrow his. Just figured I'd mention the above to ya.

CubanRefugee

Reaction score
Hey Ark, it's fairly easy to walk into Costco without a membership, I usually just talk with someone as I'm walking in and they never ask for my card.

This is assuming we can purchase the bundle from Costco without our membership card. My father's got a card, so if so, I'll probably just borrow his. Just figured I'd mention the above to ya.

Sadly, most Costco's also have you show them your membership card when you're paying for your items.

wooddale

Reaction score
Im eligible to upgrade I bought my DX 14months ago they say discounted price.Is it $299 or more got to be less than full price.